What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I support them, because they deserve to win. Don't you agree??

I don't want teams like ind or Pakistan to win cup. nah man, never.

Only strong team should win.

Aussies are strong,,,,lol they lost to Zimbabve..

and if they loose today's match then they will not remain strong...isn't it??
then who will u support? It should be Srilanka i guess :crazy:

Have a look at the indian squad for Zimbabwe's tour!!!:

Suresh Raina (capt), Virat Kohli (v-c), Murali Vijay, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Rohit Sharma, Yusuf Pathan, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Vinay Kumar, Ashok Dinda, Pankaj Singh, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, Naman Ojha. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Isn't that an insult for zimbabwe?:what:

:lol::lol: Oh man. absolutely right.

Do you know what?
Its amazing for me to get know that Wasim Akram have more loving fan in India than Pakistan:disagree:

I saw it at some different sites on Internet that ho much people in India like him.

Maybe therefore he is in pr today in India or don`t know what he doing there?

Brother the truth is that India has never produced good fast bowlers till now.We Indians still admires Pakistan fast bowlers tillll now.

My favourite is Wasim Akram. Never seen bowler like him. He can never been born again.There can be one and only one Wasim Akam on this earth.:pakistan:

Aussies are strong,,,,lol they lost to Zimbabve..

and if they loose today's match then they will not remain strong...isn't it??
then who will u support? It should be Srilanka i guess :crazy:

That was warm-up match UNLIKE today ind vs WI match. :azn:

well, if they lost this match, than still they are in good position than both India and Pakistan.

which means Aus is a Strong team!!!:agree:

Have a look at the indian squad for Zimbabwe's tour!!!:

Suresh Raina (capt), Virat Kohli (v-c), Murali Vijay, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Rohit Sharma, Yusuf Pathan, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Vinay Kumar, Ashok Dinda, Pankaj Singh, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, Naman Ojha. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Isn't that an insult for zimbabwe?:what:

that was bound to happen...new faces getting chances..I am happy about that...this Umesh yadav actually made it really fast to the Indian team ..int it ?? good though..talented..

CUP SHOULD BE IN SOUTH ASIA, FIRST INDIA THEN PAKISTAN AND NOW ITS SRILANKA'S DUTY, KEEP IT IN THE LOOP :thinktank:

That was warm-up match UNLIKE today ind vs WI match. :azn:

well, if they lost this match, than still they are in good position than both India and Pakistan.

which means Aus is a Strong team!!!:agree:

if Srilanka wins today shouldn't Srilanka be called stronger.

And if ur theory of stronger winning the cup is applied then it should be srilanka.....:coffee:

David Hussey gone, will see India being eliminated today?

Back
Top Bottom