What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

he is still my favourirte bowler..dont say anything bad about him..:D

He is my favorite too after Rameez Raja.
We will never have one more Wasim Akram in Pakistani team.
Because nobody can take place of Wasim Akram The Great.

(I saw his program in SKY UK "ESPN SPORTS" channel) Even there I saw so many English supporter for him those was crazy fan of Wasim Akram.

akshay-wasim-akram.jpg

Brother the truth is that India has never produced good fast bowlers till now.We Indians still admires Pakistan fast bowlers tillll now.

My favourite is Wasim Akram. Never seen bowler like him. He can never been born again.There can be one and only one Wasim Akam on this earth.:pakistan:
Wasim Akram always supported India over Afganisthan,South Africa,Australia and West indies as i saw on cricket crazy on star cricket and espn...
btw do u have cricket crazy streaming in pakistan??

if Srilanka wins today shouldn't Srilanka be called stronger.

And if ur theory of stronger winning the cup is applied then it should be srilanka.....:coffee:

Why not??

that's why i said only strong team should win.

I never said, that whoever wins this match, will win cup.

But Ind or Pakistan do not deserve to win.

So my theory remain theory.

Wasim Akram a hero made zero by our big city press and India made him hero again.

Well 1999 world final was a let down from him but our nation made him zero like we do with all our heroes

Aur kich nahi par India or Pakistan kay haarnay say dono mulk kay loog kuch kareeb hotay huay nazar aa rahay hainn..... that is really good. :cheers:

peace peace and peace.

Wasim Akram always supported India over Afganisthan,South Africa,Australia and West indies as i saw on cricket crazy on star cricket and espn...
btw do u have cricket crazy streaming in pakistan??

Well Iam an indian first, despite of that I respect Pakistan fast bowlers especially Wasim Akram...

Aus is loosing on purpose??? maybe, who knows???? lol

He is my favorite too after Rameez Raja.
We will never have one more Wasim Akram in Pakistani team.
Because nobody can take place of Wasim Akram The Great.

(I saw his program in SKY UK "ESPN SPORTS" channel) Even there I saw so many English supporter for him those was crazy fan of Wasim Akram.

akshay-wasim-akram.jpg

Agree Pakistan has produced good bowlers..Wasim Akram,Waqar younis,Saqlain mushtaq...

But India has produced many of the greatest batsmen cricket has ever seen...

SACHIN TENDULKAR!!!!:cheesy::cheesy: ( Does he need any description?)
The greatest batsmen ever made! 1st man to score 200 in ODI'S!
What's special is that he dedicates all his records to the people of India,that can be seen every time after the matches....

Rahul Dravid(The wall!!)

Kapil Dev (Best All rounder ever produced)

Sunil Gavaskar(Next to Sachin)

Sourav Ganguly(The DADA!)

Virender Sehwag (Diwali bombs??):cheesy:

Mahendra Singh Dhoni(Mr.Cool) (55 average in ODI's!:cheesy::cheesy: )

Back
Top Bottom