What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Aussies should not win this world cup. they are already holding Champions trophy and ODI world cup.

Aussies should not win this world cup. they are already holding Champions trophy and ODI world cup.

boooooooooooooooooo

Is that why you don't want aus to win??? :tdown::tdown:

GO aussies!!!!!!!!!!

:no: I cannot even say 50 50 for this match.
Because South Africa looking favorite for it.
But if Razaq, Afridi, and especially Akmal Brothers came back in action. Then may be . . . .

South Africa lost many matches.

They r not in good form.

So there are chances, that Pakistan can beat South Africa.

lol i guess u are in shock from first match we knew Pakistan isnt good enough but Indians thought they are champion.

leave it on Indians what the think..why are you worried about them..think about your own team..

now cry baby..... Pakistan still have chance what about India ? lol.

please get yourself updated and then come to debate...i thought I was talking to a grown up man..

Spent more money maybe you will make to semis hahaha.

okeyh !! now I get it..what makes you think more about Indian..lol..I should have guessed..:lol:

Wondering, why an desi guy is so worry for aussies?
Come on support asians.

I support them, because they deserve to win. Don't you agree??

I don't want teams like ind or Pakistan to win cup. nah man, never.

Only strong team should win.

Do you know what?
Its amazing for me to get know that Wasim Akram have more loving fan in India than Pakistan:disagree:

I saw it at some different sites on Internet that ho much people in India like him.

Maybe therefore he is in pr today in India or don`t know what he doing there?

he is still my favourirte bowler..dont say anything bad about him..:D

leave it on Indians what the think..why are you worried about them..think about your own team..

please get yourself updated and then come to debate...i thought I was talking to a grown up man..

okeyh !! now I get it..what makes you think more about Indian..lol..I should have guessed..:lol:

Sardar Jee,

Its okay.
We both Pakistan`s & India`s fate is on other matches.

Have a look at the indian squad for Zimbabwe's tour!!!:

Suresh Raina (capt), Virat Kohli (v-c), Murali Vijay, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Rohit Sharma, Yusuf Pathan, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Vinay Kumar, Ashok Dinda, Pankaj Singh, Amit Mishra, Pragyan Ojha, Naman Ojha. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Isn't that an insult for zimbabwe?:what:

Back
Top Bottom