What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

:smokin:
i am not angry onmy team..they are human being and if they lost I take that in the spirit of the game...if not now they will win again..
'
I am just amazed and shocked on the commenst of some senseless poepl who rejoice more on anotherteams loss and starts insulting it before seeing where they stand...yar agar tumhari team jit gayi toh khushi manao..dusro ki burai kyun karte ho...

befor u get amazed and shocked plz read ur own comments from yesterday. We told you take it easy India will loose. but some one never learn :smokin:

bauht badiya yar..ae gal sahi aa teri..je India nai jitti tay jetna Pakistan ne vi nai si...he he

you know brother hood...... lol :smokin:

I am the one who was laughing yesterday....you know very well why..because you people started it..say what you wanna say...

nops i didn't started that....:nono:

Besides , I seriously believe Dhoni has favourites . What was the logic behind picking Jadeja for this game when he knew that we were 1 bowler short against Aussies and he went for some nice hammering .
Rejecting Piyush Chawla after 1 bad spell and c'mmon Yadav or Vinay needed to be given a chance against either the aussies or today on this pace friendly track .

I agree on that..that boy performed horribly against Aussies,yet was given a chance.And to day too he dropped catch and also bowled too ordinary.

Mind you there is lots lots of surprise for India.
What they got from IPL, Domestic Season & Internation Tour ?
I mean your team playing much more cricket than any others.

I am watching now "Aaj Takk" there too they said the same buddy.

stop worrying about indian team buddy....forget about what they got from IPl.....is that what you are thinking ?? may be India team did not get any benefit from Ipl..what bnfit did the teams who did not play IPl get ?? no difference right ??

:smokin:

befor u get amazed and shocked plz read ur own comments from yesterday. We told you take it easy India will loose. but some one never learn :smokin:

i am not shocked buddy..undrstan it..that was said fo th peopl who said about India..dont blive me?? then go please read my posts again since you read my other posts...lol.

yes many peopljust dont learn ryt ?? and they never ever learn..:lol:

Oh. NO, NO, NO
Not Aussies all the time.

Its England who deserve it. Because they playing superb in this T20 World Cup.

:no::no::no::no:

Aussies deserves to win.

So what, if England won few matches.

Aussies is kinda team who knows how to keep their record :tup:.

stop worrying about indian team buddy....forget about what they got from IPl.....is that what you are thinking ?? may be India team did not get any benefit from Ipl..what bnfit did the teams who did not play IPl get ?? no difference right ??

No, you are totally misunderstood me and keep it further.
Jatt, try to understand. That what is a difference between a team that getting more possibility to prove their weakness & bad performances. But even they are getting all the opportunities via playing more cricket and getting more chances. But still failed to perform well enough in important tournaments.

Try to understand, please or maybe because of my poor English you just cannot read or understand my point?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

India is still NOT out from the tournament.

Hum loog... India and Pakistan... eek saath ghar jayenge...

India even lost to WI!!! No need to play third match... comeback.

lol read what u are saying m8. We started against India after Pakistan loose. hmmmm wake up India is out :yahoo:

Go more IPL - Indian Pata League

dude i never started againsta Pakistan even when paksiatn lost and India won its initial matches....thats not me..

If you did not start against India..then its not for you but for those who started bashing India..

thanks for telling that India is ouit just like your own country..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom