What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I can understand about Pakistan Cricket Team that:
Poor Team
Less Cricket
No Home Series
Only play away even Home-Series
PCB is in news all the time
All in all Pakistani have LESS cricket & more News.

But India. . .
As most cricket playing nation a 1 calendar year are almost OUT from T20 World Cup :disagree::no::disagree:

So it's all but over for India. If Sri Lanka win the next match, India will be out even before they go into their last game. If Australia win, India will stay alive, but will have to beat Sri Lanka on Tuesday and then hope that Australia beat West Indies, and also hope that their run-rate is ahead of WI's. And West Indies, by the way, will be playing the second game. So it's all stacked up against them. West Indies, though, have given themselves a great chance if they beat Australia on Tuesday.

So bharat officially out of tournament of what....:undecided:

yes bharat is officially out after playing in the super 8...

BTW super eight is played when a team wins their initial matches ..I hope you know that..:lol:

I can understand about Pakistan Cricket Team that:
Poor Team
Less Cricket
No Home Series
Only play away even Home-Series
PCB is in news all the time
All in all Pakistani have LESS cricket & more News.

But India. . .
As most cricket playing nation a 1 calendar year are almost OUT from T20 World Cup :disagree::no::disagree:

1000% agree with you. :tup:

India is pretty much out since their NRR is very low. For them to go through one of Australia or SL must not go through and the NRR of these two teams is very good.

I'd say there's a much greater chance of Pakistan going through since NRR doesn't come into play if they beat SA and Eng beat NZ.

India has to beat Sri Lanka, then hope Australia beat Sri Lanka and West Indies. Then the margins of defeat have to be pretty good too.

i.e. Pakistan has to hope for one less game to go their way and don't have to worry about NRR. Though I don't see Pakistan beating South Africa.

j asi nai jittay tay jitna india ne v nai.....hehe

Where are those indians who were laughing yesterday..:smokin:

India do NOT deserve to win this cup.

They should go back and play their IPL.

I Advice both India and Pakistan to play against each other and practice for World Cup.

Well although it looks unrealistic...but what if despite of all these Ifs and Buts we get Pakistan and India again in the final facing each other.

Back
Top Bottom