What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Chelsea wins EPL yahoooooo!!!!!!

It was expected from Indian cricket team.My point is that in ODI'S and in t20 our bowling is too weak to contain even ordinary batting attack.How can every time we expect batman will do a job .I know young Indian batsman are very weak against short stuff but at least they can be force in flat Indian pitches.But what about our hopeless bowling attack? County of 1 billion even cant even produce single quality fast bowler? I think India have good chance in 2011 WC only if we get 2 new good fast bowlers until then we will struggle to defend even scores over 400.

In test matches (which I find ultimate game) India still get good quality batman if youngsters start doing hard work and give importance to technique rather than slogging like in IPL.

Pakistan have fairly good bowling attack but they need to consistent in test matches plus need to improve their catching and need to find quality batsman who have proper technique . I would be more than happy if they put put fight to Assies in incoming 2 match test series and salvage a draw.

Good luck to both India and Pakistan. I hope India soon find bowler like Wasim Akram and Pakistan can find batsman like Sachin.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is still chance for India.
They have to perfom well against Sri Lanka.
Murli is already gone home.

No, there is no chance.

They should go back to India.

They do not deserve to play even third match.

India, booooooooooooooooo:sniper:

They should play their IPL. :tdown::tdown:

No, you are totally misunderstood me and keep it further.
Jatt, try to understand. That what is a difference between a team that getting more possibility to prove their weakness & bad performances. But even they are getting all the opportunities via playing more cricket and getting more chances. But still failed to perform well enough in important tournaments.

Try to understand, please or maybe because of my poor English you just cannot read or understand my point?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

India is still NOT out from the tournament.

I understand buddy..infact you are one of the very few who actually are worth having a debate with...others just start India pakistan bashing...I try to be tit for tat..good for good and bad for bad...sorry if i hurt you...BTW Pakistan have chances well ,but honestly speaking,both India and Pakistan are out of the game now..

Mubarca, we lost... Hi PAK team, pls wait we are also coming in same flight. Can we borrow Wasim Akram to train our bowlers?? our bowlers seems to forgot how to bowl.

I understand buddy..infact you are one of the very few who actually are worth having a debate with...others just start India pakistan bashing...I try to be tit for tat..good for good and bad for bad...sorry if i hurt you...BTW Pakistan have chances well ,but honestly speaking,both India and Pakistan are out of the game now..

No you NEVER hurt me neither I feel that.
I am agree with your last line.
But maybe, maybe Pakistan or India can be in semies:lazy:

Australia vs Sri lanka match stared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Who will win???

whoever won this match, will win cup for 20/20

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Aus batting.

India and Pakistan both should watch this match and learn how to play cricket.

cheers buddy cheers, if Pakistan and India are out so what!!!!
They have won one world cup each,,, let others take it this time.

:cheers:

Mubarca, we lost... Hi PAK team, pls wait we are also coming in same flight. Can we borrow Wasim Akram to train our bowlers?? our bowlers seems to forgot how to bowl.

Do you know what?
Its amazing for me to get know that Wasim Akram have more loving fan in India than Pakistan:disagree:

I saw it at some different sites on Internet that ho much people in India like him.

Maybe therefore he is in pr today in India or don`t know what he doing there?

cheers buddy cheers, if Pakistan and India is out so what!!!!
They have won one world cup each,,, let others take it this time.

:cheers:

:cry::cry:

They both won one time. lol

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Aus 2 runs and 1 out.

What about Next Match ?

I always Support SL after PAK.

If Pakistan Can't win ... SL Should Be..

Best of Luck SL..

Back
Top Bottom