What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

India Pakistan dossti......

Evidence.
wasim-akram-and-sushmita-sen.jpg

Don't tel me they r getting married. Well i dont mind, I respect Wasim Akram. He is far far far better than shoaib malik...:smitten::smitten:

Abdul Qadir is in Australia teaching youth there.
Akram is in India teaching left arms there.
Mushi is in UK teaching spin

only Waqar and Aqib Javed are teaching youth in Pakistan.

Wasim Akram a hero made zero by our big city press and India made him hero again.

Well 1999 world final was a let down from him but our nation made him zero like we do with all our heroes

I really dont know what happened with him in your country, but let me tell you if he was ever insulted then they really dont know the worth of a gem...a bowler like him will never be born again in this world....they should feel lucky to have seen him play...

Wasim Akram, is he still alive??

I am sorry, but just wanna know.

You are right brother. For the first tiem i feel love for our Pak brothers....:smitten::smitten::smitten:

cricket always bring us together... remember 2004 when India visited Pakistan and after that our friendship got hoter but i don't know who are those people which do not want peace in this region...

May be west don't like us to be friends as it goes against them.. BTW don't think that Kasab was Pakistani and Pakistan should be blame because he may be agent of any other party,, and you know brainwashing is so easy in our countries due to illiteracy....

wasim-698x1046.jpg

Photo of Wasim Akram, Kolkata Knight Rider’s bowling coach, with guest during IPL Nights after party at Sonar Bangla Hotel on March 14, 2010 in Kolkata, India.

Abdul Qadir is in Australia teaching youth there.
Akram is in India teaching left arms there.
Mushi is in UK teaching spin

only Waqar and Aqib Javed are teaching youth in Pakistan.

He is not officially helping Indian team. Only he was tech advisor in kolkota night riders. If, he taught Indian national team, we would have won world cup. such a gem he is..

cricket always bring us together... remember 2004 when India visited Pakistan and after that our friendship got hoter but i don't know who are those people which do not want peace in this region...

May be west don't like us to be friends as it goes against them.. BTW don't think that Kasab was Pakistani and Pakistan should be blame because he may be agent of any other party,, and you know brainwashing is so easy in our countries due to illiteracy....

lol, kasab was Pakistanis.

But we have other thread for him. :tup:

Don't take advantage of our love :what::what::what:

Agree Pakistan has produced good bowlers..Wasim Akram,Waqar younis,Saqlain mushtaq...

But India has produced many of the greatest batsmen cricket has ever seen...

SACHIN TENDULKAR!!!!:cheesy::cheesy: ( Does he need any description?)
The greatest batsmen ever made! 1st man to score 200 in ODI'S!
What's special is that he dedicates all his records to the people of India,that can be seen every time after the matches....

Rahul Dravid(The wall!!)

Kapil Dev (Best All rounder ever produced)

Sunil Gavaskar(Next to Sachin)

Sourav Ganguly(The DADA!)

Virender Sehwag (Diwali bombs??):cheesy:

Mahendra Singh Dhoni(Mr.Cool) (55 average in ODI's!:cheesy::cheesy: )

why dhoni ?? I mean he has the potential but not yet in that postionthat could be listed with them..then i think you should have also mentioned yuvraj ...wat say ??

Sorry, folks it is a bit off-topic about Wasim Akram.
But just little glum of him.

Back
Top Bottom