What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

:devil::what:
I will not say anything about Dhoni's captaincy here..he is a good captain an every one makes mistakes..(although he made more than many mistakes in this WCt20)..just wanna say that he is good but not yet great !! he will definitely earn a position for himself which makes him stand with greats ,but he is not yet there..if he is there then I will count Yuvraj before Dhoni..

Wat u call when he committed same mistake twice???????????????. do u expect this from world class captain... iam comenting on his decesion. two wrong deceision in 2 matches????? not acceptted that was also in world cup nononononono:sniper::sniper:

Wat u call when he committed same mistake twice???????????????. do u expect this from world class captain... iam comenting on his decesion. two wrong deceision in 2 matches????? not acceptted that was also in world cup nononononono:sniper::sniper:
Dhoni did take a wrong decision in playing with the same team...

Wtf aussies is doing.

they deserves to win.

OK, if they can't win, than definatly Wi should win.

okay he is a match winner ...does that make him a great??:hitwall:

Hmm then Brendon Mcullum is also a great for you!!! :cheesy::cheesy::hitwall:

ha ha lol..buddy Mc cullum is good but he is not a match winner,if he is then I dont care..I am talking about your list...th list was good but I told you what I thought was correct..if you dont want to agree, then its your problem..I told you I would have nevr included Dhoni in that list neither Yuvraj..we are talking about greats here , like sachin,gavaskar and Akram......dhoni and yuvraj are way below these greats...lol..:lol:

Last edited:
These pitches didn't proved good for subcontinent teams, i don't why???

Agreed but , just on the basis of two matches you cant say that he is a bad captain.

Ravindra Jadeja :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Dhoni captaincy failed in this T20 WC.

Where is Pragyan Ojha ? :cry:

and please drop Pathan from team :frown:

:sniper: K Srikanth is biased for sure, selected this moron Murli Vijay on basis of stupid flat track IPL performance, that too he clicked in single match and scored 100 and made entry in 100 crore+ nation team. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom