What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

aur kitna pressure chahiye??

Accept a reality that India is out of the tournament even with next 2 wins.

Lets see how Pakistan and SL do in their next 2 games.

are yaara in 2007 main to har match hamare liye knockout match tha:cheesy:

what????? -2.45...O Man

then obviously our performance wasnt as bad as indians...

good or bad performanc is alos dependent on more than on factor....yes run rate is higher in Pakistan side but ...saying India is out of the tournament will be kiddish.Pakistan performance wasnt bad against australia as compared to australia but overall both hav perofrmed equal..If Pakistan won with Bnagladesh then India won with both fghanistan and SA....moreover this is our first loss...so lets wait and not predict things.

I hope that srilanka and westindies would be ready to do what aussies do today.

As for aussies. Great work boys.:tup:

I hope that srilanka and westindies would be ready to do what aussies do today.

As for aussies. Great work boys.:tup:

never thougfht I would say this but you changed my mind now...love you England..you played extremely well...great team england you did a great work.....go england !!

good or bad performanc is alos dependent on more than on factor....yes run rate is higher in Pakistan side but ...saying India is out of the tournament will be kiddish.Pakistan performance wasnt bad against australia as compared to australia but overall both hav perofrmed equal..If Pakistan won with Bnagladesh then India won with both fghanistan and SA....moreover this is our first loss...so lets wait and not predict things.

yes India is definitely not out of the tournament...

never thougfht I would say this but you changed my mind now...love you England..you played extremely well...great team england you did a great work.....go england !!

Don't do it dear. I myself say that my team is pathetic. But I also don't want BS IPL kiddos in this tournament.

Don't take it on your heart.:azn:

Don't do it dear. I myself say that my team is pathetic. But I also don't want BS IPL kiddos in this tournament.

Don't take it on your heart.:azn:

no nothing I take to heart..its a forum....first of fall your team is not pathetic..they going through a bad patch..thats it they have won the last wc...

and about IPl....forget it man..that should not affect this thread...every one played IPL including australians.. and see how good they are doing..but lets not discuss it here.

both India and Pakistan are very much in the tournament now..so lets support our teams..if they loose ..take it in the spirit of the game..thats it !

Last edited:
Nice to see warner, watson , nannes and tait contuining the good form of IPL.:cheers:

-2.45 is really bad. We have to win the next two, otherwise we have no chance. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom