What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Our days are also coming soon :confused:

We have poo performance on display............ it is very unlikely that we too qualify for Semi Finals........ however for India its more difficuilt considering the Run Rate

Go Srilanka ...

Bowled Out W Indies under 150 Runs ....

then definitely " Mera Bharat MAHAN "is out of the Tournament :)

Go Srilanka ...

Bowled Out W Indies under 150 Runs ....

then definitely " Mera Bharat MAHAN "is out of the Tournament :)

wow !! Pakistan is not even in that group and you want India to be out just because of your hate for it ?? keep it up !! :)

WI is not bad man...:what:

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Ooops... I take it back. One gonnnneee.......:bounce:

I hope, Pakistan wins this time too.

than it will be big slap to Indian team and their so called IPL.

I hope that Srilanka will give the same performance like today and kick India out of this tournament. In fact I wan the same performance from Indians like last year. Not winning a single match. IPL will be helpful for them to achieve them this task.

:yahoo:

Sri Lanka is teaching India how to play Cricket :lol: (not literally indian members)

If they too play like Australia and restrict Windies with 50 runs margin......... They would be very difficuilt for india to find a place in Semi finals as Aussies and Sri Lanka will be two Hot favourites to quality for Semi finals due to their respective Run rates

:lol: :smitten:

WI 72/2 in 10 Overs
Current Run rate: 7.20| Required Run rate:12.40
To win: WI needs 124 run(s) in 10 over(s

I think the Match 'India v Sri Lanka' on 11 May will be most important match for India , after watching today's Srilankan Performance.

82/4 ... Only 7 overs remaining ..

Will W-Indies reach above 150 to save INDIA ? :D

Back
Top Bottom