What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I must say that Aussies should not win this world cup, because they are already holding ODI Trophy and Champions Trophy... And now they are heading their way towards T20 Trophy..
If that happened that will be a big shame for Pakistan and India who claim to be Cricket loving nations..

And a Six by Jayawardene

He is playing good in this tournament....... very fast :D

SL 17/1 after 3.2 overs

Taylor to Jayawardene, FOUR

Taylor to Jayawardene, SIX, Jayawardene is having no trouble here, overpitched this time, Jayawardene charges out and slams it over long-on

Taylor to Sangakkara, 1 run, dropped, Sangakkara would have been gone for a duck, back of a length and well outside off, Sangakkara looks to drive on the up, gets an outside edge to first slip where Gayle shells the chance

SL 95 for 1 in 11 overs :D............

Sangakara and Jayawardene playing extremely well.......... if they continued playing like that - i would rank them better team than India :D

Sri Lanka is teaching India how to play Cricket :lol: (not literally indian members)

If they too play like Australia and restrict Windies with 50 runs margin......... They would be very difficuilt for india to find a place in Semi finals as Aussies and Sri Lanka will be two Hot favourites to quality for Semi finals due to their respective Run rates

And Gone!!!!!!

Sangakara Out!

Jayawardene 97 not out after hitting Six and Four on the last two balls of the last over

Jayawardene 3 runs shot and only 2 deliveries left and he is not on strike :cry:

He deserves another 100 today

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Unfortunately Kapugedera is bowled meaning Jayawardene can't make 100 now :angry:

Sri Lanka 195/3 after 20 overs

Unfortunately Mahila couldn't make his 100 cause he was off-strike

I feel sory for him

Well played Mahela Jayawardene, Sangakara and Sri Lanka

Lankan are humble people. I like them....:)

It will not be hard for lankan to win this match. Smooth sailing....:victory:

Say if Windies are restricted below 150............. Expect big rise in the run rate of Sri Lanka

and Big blow for India :lol:

in another words they would want either Sri Lanka or Australia to win by big margin and then beat Sri Lanka and Windies by equally big margin to ensure their place in Semi Finals that is now highly unlikely consideing the form of Sri Lanka

Say if Windies are restricted below 150............. Expect big rise in the run rate of Sri Lanka

and Big blow for India :lol:

great lankan will restrict them under 125 which means a bigger and thunderous blow to Want a be Dada Bharat...... :lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom