What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

good show rohit sharma..both India and Paksiatn have performed badly in the super eight but both of them still have the chance..so most of the asian teams are still capable to make it to the semsi ...except BD and Afghanistan ..who are already knocked out !!

don worry guyz we we will win nxt two matches for sure with huge margin

You can't Say for Sure.

Against Wes Indies , there is Chris Gayle Huge Player and Bravo Of course.

Against SriLanka , Who have Excellent Bowling . So As we See Today None of Indian Middle Order batted Well so It may be Big problem for India in next matches.

Any way

It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Our run rate won't be as crappy now, so well done Rohit Sharma. Thank god this dismal performance happened when India still have games in hand, instead of being in a knockout game. Dhoni needs to slap some sense into some of our batsmen. Now. We play West Indies tomorrow, forget about this game and go for the kill .

Didn't i say Australia are the team to beat? Apparently they didnt like it that they've been seeded 9th!! Australia-India final, prediction~~!!!

You can't Say for Sure.

Against Wes Indies , there is Chris Gayle Huge Player and Bravo Of course.

Against SriLanka , Who have Excellent Bowling . So As we See Today None of Indian Middle Order batted Well so It may be Big problem for India in next matches.

Any way

i am optimistic about this we will win for sure

we play better under pressure situation

thanks australia for giving some happiness to a knocked out team..lolz.

good show rohit sharma..both India and Paksiatn have performed badly in the super eight but both of them still have the chance..so most of the asian teams are still capable to make it to the semsi ...except BD and Afghanistan ..who are already knocked out !!

lets wait for the NRR to come out, then we will know who performed badly.....

i am optimistic about this we will win for sure

we play better under pressure situation

aur kitna pressure chahiye??:lol:

Accept a reality that India is out of the tournament even with next 2 wins.

Lets see how Pakistan and SL do in their next 2 games.

^
Net Run rate is very Much Low as Compared to Pakistan.

India : -2.450
Pakistan : -0.394

at this stage run rate is lesser concrn if india wins the nxt two matches with huge margin

and i am sure rest will be taken care by australia

aur kitna pressure chahiye??:lol:

Accept a reality that India is out of the tournament even with next 2 wins.

Lets see how Pakistan and SL do in their next 2 games.

too early to say anything..let the stage matches finish and then we'll see this....

Back
Top Bottom