What's new

I'am the new Gengis Khan, who wants to follow me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am planning to invade JEW USA as they are agressing everybody in all continents: Latina America (contras), Middle East with zionist Al Qaeda, Africa (shadow wars), Asia

Do you believe it's makable and how would you do?

My moral & diplomatic support is with you. Go ahead....

I will support only if you give me half of USA after invading it.........:agree:

I'am planning to invade JEW USA as they are agressing everybody in all continents: Latina America (contras), Middle East with zionist Al Qaeda, Africa (shadow wars), Asia

May the power be with us.. :cheers:

:lol::lol::laughcry::laughcry:
:rofl::rofl:
Bhai..your jokes are too funny to understand, so, I am trying to laugh without understanding...
If you are serious, write my name on your will...at least someone needs to take care of your property..:omghaha:

what are you sniffing on mate, can I have some as well so I too can escape the reality of my fucked up life......:hitwall:

yes and judging by your english you are going to have a hard time clearing immigration

he knows all the words just missing the order of placement

Brother i am also with you . Just don't start without me. I have exams now...hold now for some time.

Though i have few gifts which will get you started with mission .

images

images

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom