What's new

I'am the new Gengis Khan, who wants to follow me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am planning to invade JEW USA as they are agressing everybody in all continents: Latina America (contras), Middle East with zionist Al Qaeda, Africa (shadow wars), Asia

Do you believe it's makable and how would you do?
9988329ca0044879db8413e6606505ae5fda4d8e504115f2eee506dc099cb055.jpg
Here+s+a+better+quality+version+_8812b8928ed028c62e1deb13fc4f8b4a.png

I can see in the horizon and I noticed about three to four men and women in white coats approaching.

Be a Buddhist first and have a grand son named Halagu.:lol:
A good copy must be creative and not be exactly like the original

Brother i am also with you . Just don't start without me. I have exams now...hold now for some time.

Though i have few gifts which will get you started with mission .

images
Even without it's makable

It's funnier to go for a big ride and fight as a man that destroying everything already with WMD

Soldiers, do you want to live under the humiliation of the JEW USA criminal gang who agress you all the time and are never punished?

Or do you want to say later that your youth was exceptionnal and you were real fighters?

genius
wasted 2 minutes of my life
Admin please report his IP to the local authorities , guy is soliciting terrorism

NO its not funny

try that near the airport and you will be shafted for a long time

The bestest thread i have ever seen on PDF... :rofl:

@elis i offer you my brave army too.. i am lazy king these days due to extra load of assignments ,so i would not be able to go with you, but i will send my whole army to go with u... :D
May the power be with us...

too late guys, i already did it.go find another country. :D

I have advanced to imperial age. I have created around 50 champions and 70 paladins. I will gladly give them to you after i defeat the Mayans ..

:lol:

#AOE 2

Soldiers, do you want to live under the humiliation of the JEW USA criminal gang who agress you all the time and are never punished?

Or do you want to say later that your youth was exceptionnal and you were real fighters?

Why bother if they "AGREES" with us all the time?

New level of retardation. :lol:

This idea is obsessing me more and more, i'am going to make the Mahdi Army even i'am not muslim

Why would "mahdi army" follow a non Muslim into invasion lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom