What's new

IAF's Sukhoi SU-30 jets lack EW system

As for personal remarks I have not made any. I have merely quoted the original poster. I suggest you read through the entirety of a thread before jumping in.

Well the post he made was a studied one. It was not a 'blah blah' post as you said it was.

So just because you can't see the value of the article maybe others can. So maybe less blah blah on your part and a little more info to prove your point..

How much more facts does anybody need. I provided video, Photographs,Various links which states that SU-30MKI, even Carl Kopp's analysis of the Flanker series. What else should I provide, Call up the Chief of Airforce, Line up all the Sukhoi's in IAF with a ELta's and take a snap

It proves that the jets in Sindex had them, now prove all the others had them.......

As for facts the onus is not upon me to disprove the article as I don't really care one way or the other. Since Adux came to this thread and basically called us idiots for posting a article that has relevance to a "Defence" forum. I suggest he provide more facts before ranting.

You can Check yourself by using Google. There is no need fro soemone to come and Excaplin your doubht.

Or Else, Check the Forum like KeyPub where a there is Huge Disscussions about Sukhoi-30MKI and its EW Suits. MKIs is not Only fitted with Israeli one but also with Indian EW Systems and more new EW nad other Defence sustems are under Development.

Go Thorugth Google and read some Articles of Sukhoi-30MKI. Check Site Bharat-Rakshak,Janes, Wiki and many more.

Cheers,

Your defence minister is lying to the Rajya Sabha?

Also another question, even if India has some EW suites lying around, has Russia allowed them to be installed? The defence minister points out that it wasn't part of the contract. Russians have been a ***** about contracts with India.

Well I guess you are obilivious to bad reporting, After more than 5 years of foruming Asim, you should be well aware that MKI is a India-Russian-Israeli Project, It has Israeli avionics and electronics, so it doesnt need Russian permission or techinical expertise in fixing a jammer, and plus it is being built in India. The minister is talking about Indian production of EW systems. You are talking about Russia, when in reality you should be talking about Israel, since the Jammer was to be procured from there and fitted on to a suite provided by Israel. Its a 100% tot Aircraft, we have all the source codes, which is in anycase not needed for a jammer.

It is a stupid bogus report. If you want to make an arguement let me give you hint this what you should be asking.

"There is enough space in the MKI, cuz of Indian babudom, they still havent Internalized the EW system, therefore taking a vital position in the Wing Pylon, taking the place of External Fuel/Missile's etc. Which means they cant use the MKI to its fullest potential."

You are very good at twisting words, and I know that you are convinced it is stupid report and a classic case of mis-interpretation and mis-qouting. So have mercy on me and be nice. This is the last time I will post in this thread, I have already proved my point and report bogus

Mercy Asim, Mercy Asim... You are draging me to your level.......

ps: DM has better things to do than that, anyways i have provided you all links, video and pictures...so i will buzz from here for sure.

Back
Top Bottom