What's new

IAF's Balakot Disaster Two Years On

Which missile pieces did your DOD proudly displayed in the official news conference as the proof?
Which plane did your own news channel claimed to have shot down the Sukhoi?

Since you believe PAF hundred percent correct tell me this ..was it JF 17 which shot the Su 30 or F 16 ?

So it was not shot down..as PAF claims .. because PAF has erected a tail of Su 30 in it's Museum and awarded a kill to Hassan Siddiqui.

Which missile pieces did your DOD proudly displayed in the official news conference as the proof?
Which plane did your own news channel claimed to have shot down the Sukhoi?

I am asking .. what do you believe.. since you believe the PAF claim to be 100 percent true...Jf 17 or F 16

I did not make any claim, All I am saying that Kaiser words are not Gospel truth, yes he was once a decorated pilot or whatever but now he is out, yes he has a connection but there is classified information that only top brass have access to.
His access to any insider info should have stopped the minute his ranks went of his shoulders. And even if he does get invited to seminars and briefings, such type of leaked info has been criticised by current PAF personnel.

Since you believe PAF hundred percent correct tell me this ..was it JF 17 which shot the Su 30 or F 16 ?

So it was not shot down..as PAF claims .. because PAF has erected a tail of Su 30 in it's Museum and awarded a kill to Hassan Siddiqui.

let's not go around in circles.

1) MIG 21 was shot down abhinandan was in our custody

2) IAF shot down its own MI-17

however, india claimed abhinandan shot down an F16 PAF proved with his missles being intact and USA confirming no F16 was lost.

INDIA AWARDED VIR CHAKRA TO ABHINANDAN FOR BEING CAUGHT?

no need for any furhter talk.

It does not matter which hand PAF used to slap the IAF, what matters is that it slapped the IAF in the broad daylight.

I am asking .. what do you believe.. since you believe the PAF claim to be 100 percent true...Jf 17 or F 16

let's not go around in circles.

1) MIG 21 was shot down abhinandan was in our custody

2) IAF shot down its own MI-17

however, india claimed abhinandan shot down an F16 PAF proved with his missles being intact and USA confirming no F16 was lost.

INDIA AWARDED VIR CHAKRA TO ABHINANDAN FOR BEING CAUGHT?

no need for any furhter talk.
So you agree Su 30 MKI was not shot down.
And if Abhinadan was given Vir Charka for shooting down F16 then Normal Ali(a f 16 Pilot) was given Sitara-e - Jurat for shooting down Su 30 MKI.
..which he never did and certainly not from JF 17.

PAF even erected monument showing JF 17 shooting down Su 30 MKI.

What are your thoughts on that?
It does not matter which hand PAF used to slap the IAF, what matters is that it slapped the IAF in the broad daylight.

Lol so you are not able to answer ..this simple question.. because you know your air Force lying thorough its teeth ..about this and many other things.

And if Abhinadan was given Vir Charka for shooting down F16 then Normal Ali(a f 16 Pilot) was given Sitara-e - Jurat for shooting down Su 30 MKI.

Lol so you are not able to answer ..this simple question.. because you know your air Force lying thorough its teeth ..about this and many other things.

Show us the monument picture once again. It seems you have it. Because there is no momument erected by PAF which says JF-17 shot down SU-30. Once again show us the link where PAF claims JF-17 shotdown SU-30?

Only one lying through the teeth is you rightnow. Cuz whatever you are claiming rightnow you are making it up without backing up with single shred of proof.

You claim PAF is lying through about many other things. Post those claims and debunk them one by one with concrete evidence. So we know what lies PAF had spread.

Show us the monument picture once again. It seems you have it. Because there is no momument erected by PAF which says JF-17 shot down SU-30. Once again show us the link where PAF claims JF-17 shotdown SU-30?

Only one lying through the teeth is you rightnow. Cuz whatever you are claiming rightnow you are making it up without backing up with single shred of proof.

Here

1614413503884.png

I will give detailed reply about where PAF is lying..soon.

Last edited:
Nothing will ever convince you. Who can convince the people who see all 4 unfired missiles still attached to the downed jet, whose pilot himself never claimed any kill, but still you people still believe he shot down a F-16, and no proof.

Believe what you want, it suits us that you stay in your delusions.

Do you even realize or did a bit of due diligence that it is a photoshop ? what happened to your common sense? or THE IQ?

I'm still waiting for the monument pic you said PAF has erected.

Fine monument does not JF 17 shot down Su 30 .. but ex PAF and ISPR has said so.

you are expecting too much from a brain-dead zombie bakhat

Do you even realize or did a bit of due diligence that it is a photoshop ? what happened to your common sense? or THE IQ?

I'm still waiting for the monument pic you said PAF has erected.

Fine monument does not JF 17 shot down Su 30 .. but ex PAF and ISPR has said so.

I ASKED FOR An Official PAF, ISPR or Government of Pakistan Claims. The claims that you are attributing them towards Official institutions of Pakistan. I'm not asking for personal unverifiable claims made in personal capacity.

You said Pakistan or PAF is lying through its teeth. Is EX PAF or EX ISPR represent PAF now that you are attributing their claims to an institution ?

My thoughts ae simple. your Balakot strikes failed.

you were humiliated the next day when first you claimed all aircrafts are accounted for and All pilots too. However, we reveled the video of Abhinandan being caught and speaking.

secondly:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-kashmir-pakistan-f16-idUSKCN1RH0IM

I hope you could read the above link USA confirmed all F16s of PAF are accounted for.

Lastly,

abb kiya boloun. all proof provided. all seekers of MIG 21 intact. means no missile fired. Abhinandan also himself said i was looking for targets.

Back
Top Bottom