What's new

IAF rushed fighter jets at border in Ladakh after spotting Chinese choppers near LAC

China will not stand by and allow India to steal its manufacturing and become the next China of the world. The only thing the CCP has going for it is Chinas huge consumer base and manufacturing infrastructure to throw its weight around economically. India has the population and could rival China in manufacturing if it could get the raw materials.

But I doubt China would stand by and let this happen it would be one instance in which war might preferable to the CCP rather than a slow death of losing power and economic prosperity.

You came for tea and now you are looking for noodles? Beggars for ever the indians
Keep cleaning the tea cup. Lol, look who is talking about begging

we dont want war we just want modi to keep ruling you idiots for atleast 5-7 more years!
Why? Do you see a reflection of your leaders in him?

India wants to take advantage of the time when China was weakened by Covid-19 to attack China and support Tibet's independence. First, they tried to create some border conflicts, then a full-scale attack, the same way they did in 1971. One stone killed two birds.

India is slowly and progressively building up military capability and not removing it, to try and make it look normal and set a new norm.

I do think they are planning a new attack and they want concentrate their top tier assets in force and in large numbers to balance the next engagement.

I dont think the movements should be ignored by Pakistan, or China.

Pakistanis getting so excited that their masters might do something to India thay they never have : win a war.

Currently India is dancing on their new master's beats.

India wants to take advantage of the time when China was weakened by Covid-19 to attack China and support Tibet's independence. First, they tried to create some border conflicts, then a full-scale attack, the same way they did in 1971. One stone killed two birds.

Who told you that??
SUPREME LEADER MODI JI...?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom