What's new

IAF mirage crashed

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
An IAF Mirage 2000 crashed near Jaipur in Western India today. This is the second Mirage to go down since a Mirage 2000TH crashed in Bhind, MP on Feb 25. The pilot(s) in today's crash ejected safely.

Livefist: IAF Mirage Crashes, 2nd in 2 Weeks

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

thats good one..now after migs,mirages are in queue:lol:

Bad news...lets ground it till we get the investigation reports.

So the upgradation process expected to end soon :lol:

Thank GOD pilot is safe. Don't worry, I would get them more Rafales as I am paying much tax :enjoy:

this kind of stuff happens - good news is that the pilots are safe. in the 25th feb crash, there was 'high profile' official in the back seat?

*Senior IAF officers escape Mirage crash
An Indian Air Force (IAF) Dassault Mirage 2000TH fighter/trainer aircraft crashed during a routine training mission in the central Madhya Pradesh region of the ...
27-Feb-2012

I think IaF should take a que from these crashes..and should terminate the ongoing miraage upgrade deal with immidiate effect....i mean come on yaar you are investing 1.9 billion ${which doesn't include the overhaul of engine} on 30 years old aircraft..I don'tbody here will like to see their 43 million$ going down the drain because of these crashes and i don't think any Indian will like to see IaF spending another 600 million $ on Miraage 2000 engines.......So if you still love french so much then you can easily request them to provide the same avionic package for your LCA Tejas Mk2...
Atleast Mk2 will have new Airframe and New Engine...

I think IaF should take a que from these crashes..

It should be and need to be.

and should terminate the ongoing miraage upgrade deal....

These mirages would be a sitting duck otherwise, so it is inevitable and need of the hour

i mean come on yaar you are investing 1.9 billion ${which doesn't include the overhaul of engine} on 30 years old aircraft.....

Respect your emotions but need not to forget that we have the worst maintenance record. Its good to look into our self before blaming others. All the clauses has to be understand before project signing, right!

Back
Top Bottom