What's new

C-130J Super Hercules crash: MP youth drowns in bid to rescue IAF officers after plane crash

Falseflag trolls who bring rapes & shit into every discussion should be the last one to give advice here

WTF did I mention raped in this thread? I can report your *** for mention raped in here.

I guessed as much

The quality of his english indicates that he does not have US origin as indicated by the flags he displays

Not you or anyone in this forum know anything about me. Just leave it as that.

I guessed as much

The quality of his english indicates that he does not have US origin as indicated by the flags he displays

His grammar is worse than a middle school kid. Obviously he is not a native speaker. Anyway it's better to ignore him.

Geeze take a great strength of Super Hercules to actually hit some Indian nerve.

Wiped my crocodile tear and sent my RIP to all the dead Indian during the crash? Would this statement make all you piss off Indian happy?

Geeze take a great strength of Super Hercules to actually hit some Indian nerve.

Wiped my crocodile tear and sent my RIP to all the dead Indian during the crash? Would this statement make all you piss off Indian happy?

Your Chinglish bery good. :tup:

Nothing would happen.Falseflaggers have got some sort of immunity here.

Report his posts. I am 100 % confident, he'll be shown the door!

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut , please look into it.

Report his posts. I am 100 % confident, he'll be shown the door!

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut , please look into it.

Doesn't matter they ban me or not. You can report whatever you want.

Your Chinglish bery good. :tup:

Not as good you cried for the mods to ban me in your own crocodile river.

You can said I show no respect to the dead Indian and you Indian take offense for it but I assured you I didn't mean to offense any uptight Indian in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom