What's new

C-130J Super Hercules crash: MP youth drowns in bid to rescue IAF officers after plane crash

Indian pilot probably wanted to crash land Super Hercules on the open field but too bad they crashed it on the crocodile river.

Why cant the mods ban trolls like these?

Did my remark offended Indian poster in here? every pilot rather try to safely crash land on the dried ground and not crash into a river or an ocean where the chance of survival very small.

He is a Chinese false flagger.

You want me have a crocodile tear and offer my condolence for the deathly accident?

Indian pilot probably wanted to crash land Super Hercules on the open field but too bad they crashed it on the crocodile river.

The Malaysian pilots wanted to test out landing a Boeing with 150 Chinese in the seas. Too bad that it wasn't successful - sounds retarded doesn't it?

The Malaysian pilots wanted to test out landing a Boeing with 150 Chinese in the seas. Too bad that it wasn't successful - sounds retarded doesn't it?

Don't bother me how many mainland Chinese died in the plane crash, you can make all the snide remark about the dead Chinese all you want.

Don't bother me how many mainland Chinese died in the plane crash, you can make all the snide remark about the dead Chinese all you want.

You are making snide remarks not me, now GTFO.

Nothing would happen.Falseflaggers have got some sort of immunity here.

This is an open forum as long as I don't used racial slur or violate forum rule, I don't see how they ban me for what I said.

Falseflag trolls who bring rapes & shit into every discussion should be the last one to give advice here

Back
Top Bottom