What's new

C-130J Super Hercules crash: MP youth drowns in bid to rescue IAF officers after plane crash

I sincerely apologize to all the Indian poster in here since all of you still wet by the tears of sorrow, I should pretend I care for the brave Indian pilot who lost their life crashed the Super Hercules into a crocodile river, the most Ironic is Indian poster in here upset because I didn't fake sympathy and offer up my crocodile RIP to the dead Indian.

I sincerely apologize to all the Indian poster in here since all of you still wet by the tears of sorrow, I should pretend I care for the brave Indian pilot who lost their life crashed the Super Hercules into a crocodile river, the most Ironic is Indian poster in here upset because I didn't fake sympathy and offer up my crocodile RIP to the dead Indian.

What's the point of a fake apology my friend? - give it a rest.

He deserves a Kirti Chakra, awarded for "conspicuous gallantry" in non-combatant situations. The Kirti Chakra can be awarded to military personnel as well as to civilians. The medal can be awarded posthumously. ..

kirti.gif

Jai Hind!

Indian pilot can bring down a Super Hercules to his feet.

Feat of bringing down a brand new and proven platform is now branded as "courage" by indians. Not to mention, gullible indian class also been fed propaganda dose that Chinese parts brought down the plane. Indians refuse to give up a chance to score propaganda points on a rather tragic incident. Caution!!!!!bollywood does that you.

Great stuff by the youth who laid his life for his country's defenders.

Feat of bringing down a brand new and proven platform is now branded as "courage" by indians. Not to mention, gullible indian class also been fed propaganda dose that Chinese parts brought down the plane. Indians refuse to give up a chance to score propaganda points on a rather tragic incident. Caution!!!!!bollywood does that you.

never-go-full-retard_1271.gif

Back
Top Bottom