What's new

Five IAF officers found guilty in Feb 27 Srinagar Chopper Crash

So only thing indians shot down that day was own mi 17 v5

I don’t get it.

Cockroach moustache pilot who DID NOT shoot down anything got vir charkha but these guys who successfully shot down something are getting jail sentence?

They should get maha vir chakha as they are the only ones who actually shot something down.
They were clearing their airspace of vermin

Hey, if abhinandan can be givn, Tht dam VC , thn at least thy hve hit the target?
Without drinking PAK tea???? Lolzzz
Abi non done received vc because of Fantastic Tea with bloody nose[emoji23] which other missed.

That's how they are trying to make it look, but the expensive technology they were using exists for a reason.

The chopper surely wasn't moving as fast as a missile of that size.
I disagree with you and believe they did it in good faith and should be awarded like Abi None Done

all blunders and IAF confusions are because of our Comm and radar Jamming, they had no idea what is going on and who is who, hence all the conflicting stories which keep changing with the time.

They have admitted in a way of blaming existing fighters, comms, radars, missiles etc.....and went to buy everything brand new from scratch.....

But..please remember Modi hai to mumkin hai

I don’t get it.

Cockroach moustache pilot who DID NOT shoot down anything got vir charkha but these guys who successfully shot down something are getting jail sentence?

They should get maha vir chakha as they are the only ones who actually shot something down.
:enjoy::D best comment so far

so their killed their own ppl ? lol
can they make a movie bout it called lullwama?

Lolzzz true candidates for that vir kachra

I've got to admit this was funny

India and Pakistan at war conditions and what do the Indians do? They shoot down their own helicopter and kill 6 Indian officers,. Fcuking hilarious
Maybe that chopper was carrying some important packages India didn't want to disclose...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom