What's new

IAF Needs a 'Mirage' Touch

Yeah I know that rafale's are beast omni role fighter it will Make us Superior two any air force in the region including PLAAF.One question @sancho I heard rumour meteor will be not integrated in First batch of delivered rafale's is that true:confused::confused::confused:

Depends on when we will get our first Rafales and which standard of the Rafale we might get at the end. Meteor will be integrated with the F3R standard, we have evaluated the F3+ standard that is under production today. So if we want Meteor before 2018, we might have to opt for the EF, which as I have shown in the Rafale thread, looks more and more interesting for us.

Depends on when we will get our first Rafales and which standard of the Rafale we might get at the end. Meteor will be integrated with the F3R standard, we have evaluated the F3+ standard that is under production today. So if we want Meteor before 2018, we might have to opt for the EF, which as I have shown in the Rafale thread, looks more and more interesting for us.
Yeah EF package +Brimstone+spear+Meteor & storm shadow Is mouth watering well its hard too choose.what are your views brits are Reliable Like french. french known for been neutral in defence deals Is trust deficit will be same with British :confused::confused:

Yeah EF package +Brimstone+spear+Meteor & storm shadow Is mouth watering well its hard too choose.what are your views brits are Reliable Like french. french known for been neutral in defence deals Is trust deficit will be same with British :confused::confused:

I like the Rafale and the French more, but they haven't propperly upgraded it and should had included us more on the coming upgrade. The EF at the moment could solve the reduction of squadron numbers at best, since the partners could offer us T3As, from their orders including Meteor in the faster than we could get Rafale, but without AESA and deep strike capability. That could later be added with the licence production and retrofitted to the early EFs.
Also interesting is their partnership and industrial offer, the better that is, the more we might compromise and I think a BJP government is more ready to compromise for more industrial benefits, than the UPA might had been.
The crucial part however will be the costs, the biggest problem for the EF.

I like the Rafale and the French more, but they haven't propperly upgraded it and should had included us more on the coming upgrade. The EF at the moment could solve the reduction of squadron numbers at best, since the partners could offer us T3As, from their orders including Meteor in the faster than we could get Rafale, but without AESA and deep strike capability. That could later be added with the licence production and retrofitted to the early EFs.
Also interesting is their partnership and industrial offer, the better that is, the more we might compromise and I think a BJP government is more ready to compromise for more industrial benefits, than the UPA might had been.
The crucial part however will be the costs, the biggest problem for the EF.
Well cost is will be a big concerns but we should also Consider that we are getting best package even we have to pay more.No country will give you their best tech cheap.so I think we should consider EF also hope this time it will not take time like in Rafale's deal

Back
Top Bottom