What's new

IAF Mig 21 Bison or PAF F-16A/B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahmastra

Reaction score
Hello friends, I would like you guys to discuss about IAF Mig 21 Bison vs PAF F-16A/B.
In virtual air combat,which one of these will win?which one gonna win in virtual dogfight?

Which is better with the current radar and weapon technology?

Regards.:cheers:

I'm sorry if you didn't like the topic.
I thought it is not a bad topic to discuss.
If you guys already had enough on comparing these two planes than i'm really sorry.
pls tell me on which thread u have discuss this topic,i'll go on that thread and get some knowlwdge.

regards.

Hello friends, I would like you guys to discuss about IAF Mig 21 Bison vs PAF F-16A/B.
In virtual air combat,which one of these will win?which one gonna win in virtual dogfight?

Which is better with the current radar and weapon technology?

Regards.:cheers:

Pakistan F-16 will win clearly, Mig-21 Bisons r flying coffins! Indian Air Force's Bisons r weak coffins with no success. One F-16 could shoot several Bisons as the outdated indian aircrafts will crash anyway

Guys pls give me answer on technical bases.

thanks.

Thats like comparing a motorcycle to a car ...

are you ever see abut falcons like this its from indian media
99a5bc58dc078a6603fb1b5c6f31ffec.jpg

Bison uses Phazotron Kopyo (Spear) airborne radar and F-16 uses Westinghouse AN/APG-66 pulse-doppler radar,whats the difference between these radars.

BTW, pics are really funny.

Geez another vs thread!

Anyway, during Cope-India 2004, the Americans fielded their older F-15s against our Mig-21s and other planes. During subsequent Cope-India exercises, they also fielded their F-16s too, though not sure which versions. Its enough to say that they found our pilots/tactics/planes especially the Mig21 Bisons very formidable opponents, which lead to their reevaluation of their strategies! The Su30 MKIs were not fielded then.

yes we know because of indian thats why mig-21 is superer then any fighter of world ofcorse its indian man it can hit a raptar.

This thread has been done before and tends to get idiotic posts as some of the above show. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom