What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

And what about the quoted article by ex Indian DG MO? He also makes a mention of the same.
Well, I'm not aware of it maybe he was too eager to fall for it. I called it fake for entirely different reasons, its written in poor English, the letterhead says "Bharat ki Raksha mantri" which is wrong, it is Addressed to the Prime Minister directly which is an odd thing and it got leaked.

Current PAF Air Chief offered his condolences. At the end of the day, soldiers know the battlefield more than the some of the bloodthirsty civilians on the forums.

Reminds me of the time when senior PAF leadership died in an air crash back in 2002.

Agree 100%. To celebrate the death of a CDS of an enemy country in a non-combat situation is still in extremely poor taste.

Combat situation is a different matter.

Decorum must be present for this sort of thing. Enemy combatants are still soldiers in peacetime and deserving of professional respect.

Agree 100%. To celebrate the death of a CDS of an enemy country in a non-combat situation is still in extremely poor taste.

Combat situation is a different matter.

Decorum must be present for this sort of thing. Enemy combatants are still soldiers and deserving of professional respect.
But when they kill civilians in nagaland and Kashmir and call them terrorists and take trophy photos and then hide their bodies so families have no closure.
No f every Indian soldier who dies. No sympathy from me. They are all criminals and Bipin got what he deserved and his wife is dead now his kids will know what it feels like being orphans in Kashmir

Sad...human suffering but now I am thinking kashmir and f him comes to mind

Kashmir is not solely his own doing. He was taking and following orders from his chain of command.

Guy died with his family, probably on a vacation (that area is a hill station called Ooty). Think about that.

Kashmir is not solely his own doing. He was taking and following orders from his chain of command.

Guy died with his family, probably on a vacation (that area is a hill station called Ooty). Think about that.
Good luck to his kids. Good riddance .... he was part of the decision making process that kills civilians ... f him

But when they kill civilians in nagaland and Kashmir and call them terrorists and take trophy photos and then hide their bodies so families have no closure.
No f every Indian soldier who dies. No sympathy from me. They are all criminals and Bipin got what he deserved and his wife is dead now his kids will know what it feels like being orphans in Kashmir

I know you have strong feelings but soldiers have to maintain their professionalism.

Taking trophy photos and hiding bodies is not professionalism. These people are no longer soldiers and have become animals.

Soldiers have codes of professionalism they must maintain.

Carry out your orders and be disciplined while doing it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom