What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

Not sure who the body belongs to but it's shocking to see the remains treated in this manner.
These are soldiers who are crash site not just some local villagers doing the recovery.
If no stretchers then at least cover up the remains or bodies properly.

No, Bipin was alive and in one piece after the crash. Indian special forces and medics carried him away on a makeshift stretcher (a cloth/sheet). It seems he died from his injuries at the hospital.

No, Bipin was alive and in one piece after the crash. Indian special forces and medics carried him away on a makeshift stretcher (a cloth/sheet). It seems he died from his injuries at the hospital.

1638988872113.png

1638988890941.png

The real question is what will happen to India’s military reform going forward.

Best would be for our damn ISPR/Generals to keep their mouths shut, and stay off social media. Diplomatically and none response would have gotten the message accross.
It would be but as I said - the condolences are for the CGS and Indian Army - not Bipin Rawat. These are frankly India’s own past tactics of playing the nice guy while protecting their interests it is time Pakistan plays the same.

Oh! We’re so sorry about your general.. meanwhile let some snipers loose on the LoC.

Our new hero ...the sikh pilot who was flying the heli. (whatsapp messg)

The writer is a senior from CDS unit. He alleges......
It is no secret for those connected with defense circles that CDS Gen Rawat believed that misreading of the situation by two high-ranking General Officers caused the unnecessary loss of life in that episode.
In fact, he had recommended removal of both officers to the Defense Minister himself. While I am convinced that our officers have integrity to rise above personal vendettas, this angle must also be probed....

Moreover....
IMG_20211208_233546.jpg

There is definitely more then meets the eye. Doesnt look like an accident. I suspect the sole survivor might meet his end soon, no evidence, no traces left behind.

We just have to look at home as to how Gen Zia was removed from the path. He partnered with yanks in Afghanistan, and once objectives were meet and his utility became liability for international establishment, he meet a similar end. India has been American/western b|tch for decades now, taking full advantage of the support from west with not much to show for in terms of regional goals for west. Lack of spine both against China and Pakistan, international establishment wanted the returns for their investment in India. And yet India, thinking of itself as smartypants, didnt realise that it has sold its soul to the devil long time ago. I suspect Putin visit was the last nail in the coffin, starting with pippin.

the incident will ultimately finds Pakistani connection in coming days .....fueled by Indian Media

The writer is a senior from CDS unit. He alleges......
It is no secret for those connected with defense circles that CDS Gen Rawat believed that misreading of the situation by two high-ranking General Officers caused the unnecessary loss of life in that episode.
In fact, he had recommended removal of both officers to the Defense Minister himself. While I am convinced that our officers have integrity to rise above personal vendettas, this angle must also be probed....

Moreover....
View attachment 799735
Also conveniently suspecting Pakistan or China even with the much more obvious motive(if sabotage really did happen)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom