What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

There is also another. You keep your mouth shut and don't try hard to look like a good boy everytime

Guess no family or culture taught this to our liberals both in uniform and without uniform
You show your values and parroting liberal here and liberals there since you cannot add anything else and Ill stick to mine.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You show your values and parroting liberal here and liberals there since you cannot add anything else and Ill stick to mine.

So keeping mouth shut is not an option in some families and cultures

Hummm. Okay

Yes they were - but then I am taken back to Salahuddin Ayubi’s actions. What the crusaders did to the occupants of muslim cities and how Richard pushed brutality as a policy against muslims yet he acted the opposite…

It's true that he proclaimed general amnesty for every one but hunted down the knight Templars (sorcerers) where and when got his hands on them , even the succeeding sultans did the same

Yes they were - but then I am taken back to Salahuddin Ayubi’s actions. What the crusaders did to the occupants of muslim cities and how Richard pushed brutality as a policy against muslims yet he acted the opposite…

Salahuddin Ayubis is overrated. He was too soft on his enemies and that's why the Western academics glorify him vs more ruthless Muslim military leaders of his era.

It's true that he proclaimed general amnesty for every one but hunted down the knight Templars (sorcerers) where and when got his hands on them , even the succeeding sultans did the same
So a measured response that reflects practical realities. The same way, this man was responsible for oversight or overlooked rapes and fake encounters yet the condolences were provided to the post of Chief of General Staff. No need to send flowers and if that was done it would be overdoing it.

Salahuddin Ayubis is overrated. He was too soft on his enemies and that's why the Western academics glorify him vs more ruthless Muslim military leaders of his era.
He was only carrying out the example of the prophet - know exactly where, when and how to hit and where to be lenient
Both are needed

But guess being a cuck is integral part of some families and cultures
Or an insecure terrorist

So a measured response that reflects practical realities. The same way, this man was responsible for oversight or overlooked rapes and fake encounters yet the condolences were provided to the post of Chief of General Staff. No need to send flowers and if that was done it would be overdoing it.

I was just explaining the missing part of oxford history, got nothing to do with the current online brawl among posters

General Rawat kills hundreds of Kashmiri youth in fake encounters. Defends using human shields. Defend lynching of Kashmiris. Defends using hindu extremists in kashmir. Puts whole of Kashmiri population in curfew

Le Pakistani Military: bharat ja ja kashmir sai nikal jaaaaaa

Bipin Rawat: Continues with what he was doing. Also talks about taking back AJK and GB from Pakistan

Sometime later: Bipin Rawat dies in an accident

Pakistani military: Awwww. This is so sad. Please accept our condolences. This is very unfortunate. We are so sad. :( :( :(

Apna khoon jalana band karo. ghussa or junoon me farq barqarar or pamaal rakha jaye.

pehle hum investigation per zoor denge phir us investigation kay andar se corruption or genocide ki dastaan nikalenge. paycheeda mamla hai. hosla rakhen

Back
Top Bottom