sudhir007

Reaction score
Livefist: IAF Jets Gun Up For New Bollywood Film

shahid2.jpg

shahid_mirage-2000.jpg

shahid4.jpg

shahid3.jpg

shahid5.jpg

The promos of Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor's new film Mausam were put out yesterday. Kapoor stars as an Indian Air Force pilot in the film. And if the promo is anything to go by, he's a Mirage 2000H pilot (Floggers landing behind him in the fourth still), though for the film itself, he was shot in a UAE Air Force F-16 Block 60 and RAF aircraft as well. What is the jet in that last picture though -- anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Bollywood guys have absolutely no idea of armed forces and the way they work. Hope they don't make a mockery of them in this film. Something like a single plane flying in to middle of enemy airspace and taking down the whole damn villains. Completely retarded.

Our Bollywood guys have absolutely no idea of armed forces and the way they work. Hope they don't make a mockery of them in this film. Something like a single plane flying in to middle of enemy airspace and taking down the whole damn villains. Completely retarded.

LOL. Ours are pretty bad as well. Not as extreme though. I just notice wrong uniforms, and weapons. Perhaps I'm just picky.

Havent watched a Bollywood movie for a long time, in last year I only saw Dabangg.

Will see this one hopefully.

but is the story is actually based on millitary or hero is just a flyboy ......

I know not really too comparable but I think "Rang De Basanti" was the best Bollywood film I have ever seen. The acting wasn't great, the CGI was pretty decent and some of the dialogue was unnecessary but it had a great plot and an even better meaning behind it so the little uniform and technical details didn't matter too much. It was the message that resented with people not the uniforms, weapons etc.

Will this be a Desi Top Gun without the cool jets? :D

the film could be the hindi adaptation of the French film- The Skyfighters which also featured Mirage 2000 and F-16s.
One of my fav movies regarding fighter jets is "Behind Enemy Lines" a great great film.

lets see how they make this movie.....I always wanted some one in bollywood to make a movie like "Saving Private Ryan"....

Back
Top Bottom