What's new

IAF commits to 324 Tejas fighters, provided a good Mark-II jet is delivered

Thats great ! With an order book of over 300 aircrafts, HAL can now afford to ramp-up its production.

the funny and incredibly unbelievable fact is that the Indian IQ challenged crowd still praise this little piss of a fighter. I mean how blind do you have to be to do that?

Yeap tejas is a crappy shitty fighter. Many of my fellow Indians are too blind to accept that. But even more astonishing thing is a guy from the lowest IQ shithole talking about IQ.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch do you guys still believe this SOB is an American?

Reichsmarschall- I'm going to indulge you for this one time.

First- why is it, to a mere question I've asked, make a difference in your mind of which nationality you perceive it came from? Are you that fragile that a question shakes your core? It was a one-line straightforward question. I even got negative ratings twice for a question, that should make you guys happy.

Now about my motivation. It goes like this. (considering I have openly said I'm pro India, the only country which is not anti-American here- are you not Pro China, Russia and anyone that is anti-American?)
  1. India has a news about buying them LCA's
  2. Indians post it here to discuss the news
  3. In come a host of Pakistanis (UNPROVOKED), taking pot shots and making personal attacks towards the news and Indians. You do this to us too, btw.
I jump in first (my very first post) trying to subtly say, 'Both JF17 and LCA are a stepping stone aircraft, no need to attack each's aircraft. But then the attack keeps coming (UNPROVOKED) towards Indians. At which point I ask a question, which gets me to be the source of your and of few others anger. Interestingly- You are not angered by the trolling, personal attacks your fellow Pakistanis come charging towards the topic. You are angry because I asked a question.

"IAF commits to 324 Tejas fighters, provided a good Mark-II jet is delivered"

Who wanna bet that IAF will actually order 324? That word "provided" is a give away. :D
You are reading too much into a word. Will your AF accept the next block of JF17 if they do not 'provide' the requested and mapped out enhancements?

I jump in first (my very first post) trying to subtly say, 'Both JF17 and LCA are a stepping stone aircraft, no need to attack each's aircraft. But then the attack keeps coming (UNPROVOKED) towards Indians. At which point I ask a question, which gets me to be the source of your and of few others anger. Interestingly- You are not angered by the trolling, personal attacks your fellow Pakistanis come charging towards the topic. You are angry because I asked a question.
@takeitwithyou you're intentionally bring troll in this thread to asking that "WHY JF-17 DIDN'T TAKE A PART IN BAHRAIN AIRSHOW" and @DESERT FIGHTER clearly gives you answer to your question "THAT WE WERE BUSY AT QATAR AIRSHOW AT THAT TIME" and we would like to promote JF-17 to biggest airshows for export BAHRAIN AIRSHOW has little/no export potential value @takeitwithyou :hitwall::hitwall::devil::mad::angry:

the funny and incredibly unbelievable fact is that the Indian IQ challenged crowd still praise this little piss of a fighter. I mean how blind do you have to be to do that?
Do you have a Ph.D in Aeronautics and relevant work experience in Design and Development of fighter airplanes?
Stop those pills you are taking please..

You are reading too much into a word. Will your AF accept the next block of JF17 if they do not 'provide' the requested and mapped out enhancements?

I am not reading into anything beyond obvious.

There is a historical prospective here, don't know how clued up you are, we are about to raise another JF squadron, the "phoenix" in few days time. Remind me, how many squadrons of Tejas Indian air force operate? Without going into constant news coming from India of how tejas keep on getting cold shoulder from Indian armed forces, its bit strange that Indian airforce, while keep on flying the junk Mig21s will raise the "bar" and "enhancement" for Tejas and not use it for securing Indian airspace. Mind you, Tejas programme is nearing three decades. Either Mig21 is better jet or Indian airforce is corrupt to the core. I will let you pick the right answer.

btw, whats with your flags? Why so sensitive when humiliation comes India way?

If hal will paste bob and vegana pics all over Tejas aircraft then forget about mark II , IAF will happily buy 400 plus tejas mark1

I am not reading into anything beyond obvious.

There is a historical prospective here, don't know how clued up you are, we are about to raise another JF squadron, the "phoenix" in few days time. Remind me, how many squadrons of Tejas Indian air force operate? Without going into constant news coming from India of how tejas keep on getting cold shoulder from Indian armed forces, its bit strange that Indian airforce, while keep on flying the junk Mig21s will raise the "bar" and "enhancement" for Tejas and not use it for securing Indian airspace. Mind you, Tejas programme is nearing three decades. Either Mig21 is better jet or Indian airforce is corrupt to the core. I will let you pick the right answer.

btw, whats with your flags? Why so sensitive when humiliation comes India way?

Your opinions on their aircraft vs yours have been discussed here and elsewhere. Pound for pound both aircraft are early demonstrators. I happen to believe theirs is superior when it comes to airframe/coating/EW suite and avionics because of western technology. I KNOW I KNOW you think they are trash, but as I said - both really at the current stage, are green. I would rather prefer they buy our F16, F18 or F35.

Here is one differentiator outside of specs. Their current commitment is far smaller than yours. Their aircraft, more importantly, IS NOT a frontline aircraft. Something in the frenzy of attacking them gets overlooked. There is a tactical hole in your Air force's inventory. You are going to go up against, with your JF17, their super Sukhoi 30's, Mig 29s and Rafael's. That kind of firepower is way way above a JF 17 capabilities, even in the presumed block 3 enhancements. I know you will disagree- Let's hope it not laden with too many personal digs and attacks on my flags and is focused on the discussion.

Your opinions on their aircraft vs yours have been discussed here and elsewhere. Pound for pound both aircraft are early demonstrators. I happen to believe theirs is superior when it comes to airframe/coating/EW suite and avionics because of western technology. I KNOW I KNOW you think they are trash, but as I said - both really at the current stage, are green. I would rather prefer they buy our F16, F18 or F35.

Here is one differentiator outside of specs. Their current commitment is far smaller than yours. Their aircraft, more importantly, IS NOT a frontline aircraft. Something in the frenzy of attacking them gets overlooked. There is a tactical hole in your Air force's inventory. You are going to go up against, with your JF17, their super Sukhoi 30's, Mig 29s and Rafael's. That kind of firepower is way way above a JF 17 capabilities, even in the presumed block 3 enhancements. I know you will disagree- Let's hope it not laden with too many personal digs and attacks on my flags and is focused on the discussion.

Go back to my original post, I never mentioned JFs. I wanted to keep the discussion purely on Tejas and its perception within Indian services, until you mentioned JFs. Leave it out of discussion, it will becoming a d|ck measuring contest, which in itself is laughable that we will start comparing two platforms one of which is doing CAPs on international borders as we speak and other is still in "development" phase.

I will not let this sidetrack, and go back to my original post:

"Without going into constant news coming from India of how tejas keep on getting cold shoulder from Indian armed forces, its bit strange that Indian airforce, while keep on flying the junk Mig21s will raise the "bar" and "enhancement" for Tejas and not use it for securing Indian airspace. Mind you, Tejas programme is nearing three decades. Either Mig21 is better jet or Indian airforce is corrupt to the core"

Keep the discussion to above without bringing in JF into the discussion. The topic is about Tejas not JFs.

On the matter of your flags, I have never come across an "American" who is so sensitive when humiliations are thrown towards India. You are the first. Good to know you!

dyljwaoxcaa98iy-jpg.459167

Sp8 on maiden flight

Hi,

That is-----200 miles combat radius---:o::o::o::o::o::o: @GURU DUTT ---eh ki hoya---+ 3 ton weapons carrying capacity.

And I am here cursing the Paf for their 600-750 miles combat radius + 4.5 tons weapons carrying capacity for their JF17's---.

So---the 201 " new fighters " could basically be the F16 or the Grippen---.

Now that tells you---how obsolete the design and the frame of the Teja is---regardless of what has been done to the EW package---.

You know that I have never ever criticized Teja technically---other than a couple of times that I have made a joke or so---.

But the truth to the matter is---time is the enemy of any and every project---. A product needs to be completed or rejected in a certain minimum time frame--otherwise---the end product is never a viable product---.

No---don't get me on " we have learnt a lot from it mantra "---because all that has been learnt from it is----. I won't say---because I don't want you to correct your mistake.
I agree with your analysis between the line .the enemy we are going to face is even dumber than we are

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom