What's new

IAF commits to 324 Tejas fighters, provided a good Mark-II jet is delivered

What is your problem?? Please go back to leaked pic thread.. with some type xyz, j xx threads.. we know who breast thumping every day..

It’s India that brag the most. If you have trouble handling this fact, than brag more to cover it up. Kindly skip personal attacks as this indicate a failure in bragging.

But I have to hand it to you guys. You are trying to portray the Texas fighter as a legitimate fighter plane. I would rather convince others that a dead horse will win Kentucky derby.

Stop posting bollywood scripts and brochures and atleast make the silly plane dude its close to half a century now for tejas

Do you have any objection? ? You guys make tall claims.. not us..

It’s India that brag the most. If you have trouble handling this fact, than brag more to cover it up. Kindly skip personal attacks as this indicate a failure in bragging.

But I have to hand it to you guys. You are trying to portray the Texas fighter as a legitimate fighter plane. I would rather convince others that a dead horse will win Kentucky derby.

You guys are trouble makers.. create artificial problem to land grab..

Are you serious? We never claimed that trailer queen to be super stealthy and super maneuverable. Read the BS your fellow bharati post here. Your own airforce is not interested in this aircraft yet your fellow bharati on pdf post silly brochures here praising this junk.

PS: if you dont like it than you can move to your bharat ratsh!t forums.

They delivered 6 lca in all these years sir

@Imran Khan Normally I dont reply on defence to Pakistani Members, but as you are very few of sane members here around. All I would say:

Check your figure with hard facts

SP9 is not out of works till now, so till SP8 it is 5 Tejas this Financial Year i.e. from March-2017 to March-2018.
SP-1 ... LA-5001 ... 01-Oct-14
SP-2 ... LA-5002 ... 22-Mar-16
SP-3 ... LA-5003 ... 28-Sep-16

Financial Year 2017-18:
SP-4 ... LA-5004 ... 03-Mar-17
SP-6 ... LA-5006 ... 30-Jun-17
SP-7 ... LA-5007 ... 12-Dec-17
SP-5 ... LA-5005 ... 02-Feb-18
SP-8 ... LA-5008 ... 13-Mar-18

SP-9 ...LA-5009 All possibility that the delivery is made before the end of March-2018.

Look out the DELIVERIES FROM DECEMBER-2017 onwards; 03 Tejas delivered and 4th one is on the verge of delivery. Which means 04 Tejas in 04 months.

And you are saying manufacturing speed is slow????

Mark my words from April-2018 to March-2019 they are set to deliver 01 Tejas every month i.e. 12 in Financial Year 2018-19.

And in 2019-2020 they are planning to deliver 16 Tejas.

Is this slow speed???

Because they have not setup a production line as LCA MK1 was... you know the story...

Just cross check the available data.

What tall claims has Pakistan made about it's equipment. Waiting your answer

The tejas broucher you just printed isnt short of a bollywood movie!!
I wont be surprised to see sunny deol flying tejas and defeating pakistan and china with it.
listen kid

thing is Tejas is made for Indian Air Force not Pakistani Air Force so get over it and do not bother much we will take care and add as much latest technology as we can cause we have both means and money and we are not asking for any AID or SOFT LOANS for them we have owr own HARD CASH so worry about your own nation and its air force which cant even manage to buy 8 F16s on market price :haha:

now Tejas even in MK1 condution /format has HOBS+4 Channel Digital FBW+LDB+LGB-PGMcompatiabilty + MMR-BVR cabilty tested and intigrated which your super duper joint fighter wants to have in its BLK III version ... lolzzz and its MK2 variant is havinf IFR probe +OBOGS+AESA Radar & GaN AESA based RWR+EW+ECM+ internal jammer suits and is at least 550 KG lighter and a better engine giving it hugher thrust and better combat radius do you know what would that mean and its already in testing ;) :D

listen kid

thing is Tejas is made for Indian Air Force not Pakistani Air Force so get over it and do not bother much we will take care and add as much latest technology as we can cause we have both means and money and we are not asking for any AID or SOFT LOANS for them we have owr own HARD CASH so worry about your own nation and its air force which cant even manage to buy 8 F16s on market price :haha:

now Tejas even in MK1 condution /format has HOBS+4 Channel Digital FBW+LDB+LGB-PGMcompatiabilty + MMR-BVR cabilty tested and intigrated which your super duper joint fighter wants to have in its BLK III version ... lolzzz and its MK2 variant is havinf IFR probe +OBOGS+AESA Radar & GaN AESA based RWR+EW+ECM+ internal jammer suits and is at least 550 KG lighter and a better engine giving it hugher thrust and better combat radius do you know what would that mean and its already in testing ;) :D

IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_3205.JPG

i bet India will never go for Tejas Mk2 .This fighter aircraft is going to be 40 years old while Countries are looking for 5th and 6th generation fighter.Too late too bad!!

i bet India will never go for Tejas Mk2 .This fighter aircraft is going to be 40 years old while Countries are looking for 5th and 6th generation fighter.Too late too bad!!

What makes you think a 4+ Gen aircraft would go obsolete anytime soon? Would you be using a sword or a butter knife to spread the butter? It not only makes your job difficult but also is a waste of time, energy and cost. With the invention of Anti-stealth radars, these aircrafts would come down a gen or two.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom