What's new

IAF commits to 324 Tejas fighters, provided a good Mark-II jet is delivered

Doesnt matter if Chinese induct 100 or nada.

What bout the lemon you have? Is that trailer queen even operational yet.. after 4 decades? Nope.

Happy flyin the 2 test jets for a puny hour...
You know no amount cursing, personal attacks on me works, right? But do expend your thoughts ;)
So- your answer is none and you think it is up to par to go head to head with your perceived enemies front line aircraft?

i think spending money on tejas is useless.it's better to use this money on a new project.
:disagree: no for building Toilets for poor Indian peoples:lol::enjoy:
Doesnt matter if Chinese induct 100 or nada.

What bout the lemon you have? Is that trailer queen even operational yet.. after 4 decades? Nope.

Happy flyin the 2 test jets for a puny hour...
Just put @takeitwithyou to your ignore lists, @takeitwithyou always b@rking against China and Pakistan

You know no amount cursing, personal attacks on me works, right? But do expend your thoughts ;)
So- your answer is none and you think it is up to par to go head to head with your perceived enemies front line aircraft?
If only your opinion mattered when honestly assessing any of these aircrafts. How many squadrons do the Chinese have of these or even plan on having?
JF-17 is specially design and build for Pakistan by CAC they have bigger airspace to defend they want bigger jet to cover vast Chinese airspace so they develop J-10 for their need and remembers you brain fart J-10 development started in 80s whereas JF-17 project started in mid 90s and J-10 fit their bill and with exception of payload JF-17 is very similar to J-10 in the term of capabilities @takeitwithyou
And you don't want to understand with respectable/honorable way and insist your crap again and again @takeitwithyou you're continuously insulting Pakistan and Chinese achievements
@waz , @The Eagle , @Horus please permantly ban @takeitwithyou from PDF because @takeitwithyou continuously insulting Pakistan and China thank you

JF-17 is specially design and build for Pakistan by CAC they have bigger airspace to defend they want bigger jet to cover vast Chinese airspace so they develop J-10 for their need and remembers you brain fart J-10 development started in 80s whereas JF-17 project started in mid 90s and J-10 fit their bill and with exception of payload JF-17 is very similar to J-10 in the term of capabilities @takeitwithyou
And you don't want to understand with respectable/honorable way and insist your crap again and again @takeitwithyou you're continuously insulting Pakistan and Chinese achievements
@waz , @The Eagle , @Horus please permantly ban @takeitwithyou from PDF because @takeitwithyou continuously insulting Pakistan and China thank you
No need of ban ghaseeto isko maro nhi

250 JF-17 + Export orders will still fall short of IAF's order of 324 Tejas MK1/MK1A/MK2 :cheesy::cheesy: .

250 JF-17 + Export orders will still fall short of IAF's order of 324 Tejas MK1/MK1A/MK2 :cheesy::cheesy: .

The 324 Tejas is a big if. If only India can make the sun rise from the west and set in the east, IAF will order 324 Tejas. But in their mind, they don’t need that many planes for parades. Or for Pakistan to target practice.

The 324 Tejas is a big if. If only India can make the sun rise from the west and set in the east, IAF will order 324 Tejas. But in their mind, they don’t need that many planes for parades. Or for Pakistan to target practice.

BLAH BLAH BLAH In their Mind more BLAH BLAH . :crazy:

i think spending money on tejas is useless.it's better to use this money on a new project.
It's liking giving up on a course for the fear of getting an "F" and shooting for an "A" on another course!!! Problem is it's the same student at the same semester with the same materials....

Indians couldn't learn in 35 years , will they ever learn? The day the Indians get their aircraft airborne in battle PA will have a turkey shoot.
He doesn't learn anything new, or un-learns what he has already learnt - Jinnah on Nehru

I can argue with anyone, but with Jinnah I get undone after half an hour - Nehru on Jinnah

Hi,

That is-----200 miles combat radius---:o::o::o::o::o::o: @GURU DUTT ---eh ki hoya---+ 3 ton weapons carrying capacity.

And I am here cursing the Paf for their 600-750 miles combat radius + 4.5 tons weapons carrying capacity for their JF17's---.

So---the 201 " new fighters " could basically be the F16 or the Grippen---.

Now that tells you---how obsolete the design and the frame of the Teja is---regardless of what has been done to the EW package---.

You know that I have never ever criticized Teja technically---other than a couple of times that I have made a joke or so---.

But the truth to the matter is---time is the enemy of any and every project---. A product needs to be completed or rejected in a certain minimum time frame--otherwise---the end product is never a viable product---.

No---don't get me on " we have learnt a lot from it mantra "---because all that has been learnt from it is----. I won't say---because I don't want you to correct your mistake.
According to the article the next 201 tejas will be Mark 2. Other that that you are spot on.
All that pom pom waving of a world beating supa dupa fighter turns out to be a total herring

From my reading of this and other articles here's what I have gathered. JF 17 is you frontline aircraft so you will be going up against Sukhoi and Rafale, which is nuts even if you have the greatest pilots as you guys claim. While Tejas in this configuration will be limited to 20 or so.

My fundamental observation was JF 17 and LCA are both just stepping stone aircrafts, albeit Pak committed to close to 250 of the original version. The block 2 or 1 A version of each, and it's enhancements (completed), are the true test case. Thereafter, block 3 and Mark II.
So now that your media and government and airforce is saying tejas is CRAP you are here to focus on jf17 which is combat ready protecting our airspace accepted by PAF and sold for exports and try to find holes in it. Hmmmm only an Indian would do that. Fact is you are a crap people who can't do Jack and talk a lot. Tejas and arjunk are proof of that

Only six of the 20 Tejas ordered by IAF in their IOC (initial operational clearance) configuration, which basically means the fighter is airworthy, have been delivered by HAL till nowunder the first Rs 2,813 crore contract inked in March 2006.
How crap is India????? Production rate 1 tejas every 2 years looooool

personally I hope India orders a 1000 tejas. In a few years time you will see PAF will be way ahead on quantity and quality

Last edited:
Why are you defending something that your professionals are saying is useless. Accept tejas is crap. Start again and move on. Why are you Indians so stupid

Hi,

That is-----200 miles combat radius---:o::o::o::o::o::o: @GURU DUTT ---eh ki hoya---+ 3 ton weapons carrying capacity.

And I am here cursing the Paf for their 600-750 miles combat radius + 4.5 tons weapons carrying capacity for their JF17's---.

So---the 201 " new fighters " could basically be the F16 or the Grippen---.

Now that tells you---how obsolete the design and the frame of the Teja is---regardless of what has been done to the EW package---.

You know that I have never ever criticized Teja technically---other than a couple of times that I have made a joke or so---.

But the truth to the matter is---time is the enemy of any and every project---. A product needs to be completed or rejected in a certain minimum time frame--otherwise---the end product is never a viable product---.

No---don't get me on " we have learnt a lot from it mantra "---because all that has been learnt from it is----. I won't say---because I don't want you to correct your mistake.

LOL, there is a reason why it's called a Light Compact Aircraft. Moreover it was never meant to be our frontline pick, as you may also know. We have better options and by gods grace enough money to afford quite a few state of the art birds as well. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom