What's new

IAF betting big on Sukhoi-30 MKIs to fight two front wars with china and Pa

In a few short years the IAF will have a fleet most AFs on earth droll over- MKI (SUPER 30 MKI at that), Rafale and the FGFA (not forgetting the other non-fighter a/c the IAF is getting).

To think the IAF will have 3-4 types of fighter who in their own right are cutting edge and are the premier fighters for other AFs in the world (ie the Rafale and the FrAF, the SU-30 and the RMAF).

India is going to become an air power in the near future.

Impressive stuff.

Nothing is wrong in Being Prepared. But there is hardly a chance of war with China or Pak.

That's the point, the forces have to be prepared for the worst scenario and not what we believe will happen in the next few years. Nothing new and nothing unusual, China actually started it and we are taking the necessary steps as well. Pakistan actually has the advantage here, of focusing their main assets only to one borderline, but on the other side that might caused some of the problems on their western borders too.

JF17 vs MKI......I am sure MKI will refuse to fight with JF17 and then India will Drones to fight with JF17 :D

China will simply launch rocket artillery from Tibet straight into New Delhi and finish off India once and for all!

We have withstood the assaults of the most powerful empires in human history since recorded history, and yet survived and emerged stronger. If the cruellest empires in history could not finish us off, a few cheap chinese rockets certainly can't.

LOL at finishing India once and for all. That's what alexander thought, that's what the formidable persians and turks and afghans and british thought. And yet here we are, same as ever. While the greeks and persians and afghans and british empire have all vanished. Since none of those terrifying empires could finish us off, I can assure you that little honwho and his firecrackers can't either.

China will simply launch rocket artillery from Tibet straight into New Delhi and finish off India once and for all!

Do u always talk outta ur aszz??

FACT: China does NOT have any aircraft that can last more than a few seconds in front of Indian MKI's:nono::nono::nono:

Nevermind super MKI,It will be ur worst nightmare :super::super:

Thanks for correcting me, he mentioned this when US was developing first of N Bombs.

Sorry to butt in again, anant. You are speaking about Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR).
Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt was a different guy, an earlier American President a really swashbuckling personality. Among his great achievements was getting the Panama Canal built. That is my personal favorite. :)
Please check him out on Google; you will be impressed.

whats news here ofcourse we all know that theres not going to be a war any time soon and even if it did happen china is not gonna help pakistan but armed forces have to be prepared for the worst case scenario..

JF17 vs MKI......I am sure MKI will refuse to fight with JF17 and then India will Drones to fight with JF17 :D

Not one on one,
Conflict scenario are much more complex nowdays, who knows homeland advantage gives PAF enough time to prepare a counter strategy. AEW&C can be a game changer in securing the airspace.

I am sure not thinking that IAF might have refused the Rafael deal for 200+ planes; as they can go for some MiG-35 similar to MiG-29s they already have, some Grippen which they like as light ones and some mix of Rafaels and EF-2000s that were both Hot Favorites in medium role.. I am sure these were the issues....

1. New delhi is not = whole India.

2. Your govt. want peace with India as its trapped between USA, Vietnam, S Korea, Japan.

3. You can't even claim ur 50 cent as ur post is opposite to the interest of china and cpc. Not to forget their present stand. :smokin:

Mao_42216c.jpg

In a few short years the IAF will have a fleet most AFs on earth droll over- MKI (SUPER 30 MKI at that), Rafale and the FGFA (not forgetting the other non-fighter a/c the IAF is getting).

To think the IAF will have 3-4 types of fighter who in their own right are cutting edge and are the premier fighters for other AFs in the world (ie the Rafale and the FrAF, the SU-30 and the RMAF).

India is going to become an air power in the near future.

Impressive stuff.

u forgot about awacs and apaches..and fgfa s :)

I am sure not thinking that IAF might have refused the Rafael deal for 200+ planes; as they can go for some MiG-35 similar to MiG-29s they already have, some Grippen which they like as light ones and some mix of Rafaels and EF-2000s that were both Hot Favorites in medium role.. I am sure these were the issues....

most aircraft fleet's IAF operate's are limited to one role, they are changing this trend by opting for multiroles. this will boost maintenance program's , availability and lower down the cost of operating them in war and peace time thus improving the efficiency.

opting for so many different fighters is a maintenance nightmare! and Not a feasible Option

To Add: Rafale Deal is still going

yes its not scrapped.rafael deal is just delayed because of procedural issues its not cancelled..our airforce is not going for any other type of aircrafts.by the time induction of rafael ends induction of super sukhois and mig29ups also ends and fgfa starts.so its a long term plan

Back
Top Bottom