What's new

Featured IAF airlifts dozens of tanks to Ladakh to beef up firepower

Politics aside, do you think the situation on ground is moving towards a skirmish between china and india?

Not skirmish but a full fledged invasion is on the cards. China is determined to take over Ladakh and Kashmir Valley from India to resolve this issue for both China and Pakistan once for all.

Dont worry bro, we have lot of dry woods. Will give it free for antam sasiakar
@TheTallGuy @NA71 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @rott @DESERT FIGHTER @masterchief_mirza @serenity @Dungeness @Han Patriot @vi-va

Gentlemen,

We are seeing the Might of India on the move!!!

India has decided to Fight for Honour and Dignity...the BraveIndians are ready to Fight Till Death...

One only fears that they don't deploy Tejas!

Otherwise, it is going to be one-sided affair...

ModiRegime is Serious!!! Woww...

Mangus

And what makes you think that anti-tank defences geared to defend against MBTs will be unable to hold off these type-15s?
It's going to be a “blitz attack” scenario. in which MBTs encounters are likely. PLA will be pulling out quick before it turns into trench warfare. like 62, like 79 with Vietnam. history lessons dude.
I am glad that you know the spelling of Indo-Gangetic Plain
I don't, my spelling check does.

Watch Update June 26 Chinese military movement on and around Ladhak (Mind the quality of video data extracted from social media)

Last edited:
Dont forget to airlift some diapers for your troops.... remember Bipin had explosive diarrhea for weeks after Pakistan dropped a bomb near him..

I would be happy to hear your reasons for saying so. How does a light tank 'dominant' the plateau? And what makes you think that anti-tank defences geared to defend against MBTs will be unable to hold off these type-15s? I am glad that you know the spelling of Indo-Gangetic Plain, whatever it is, but what makes you think that you know anything about these matters?
I can respond to your inquiry. It's called numbers.
They have two mechanized division facing you as we speak. Ww2 panzer 2 and 3s against better French tanks. Another example can be
T34 vs tiger and panthers.
Chinese have more infantary to support tanks compare to India. Only way you guys can match up is by taking out units from LOC and place them on LAC.

Where is India beefing these tanks up from? Are they being taken from the Eastern and Southern commands? If so, then it wouldn't really weaken them against us, right?

So the buildup is real and not just to act as deterrent.

That cannot be determined until events take their course.

If both sides are reasonable, it will turn out to have been a deterrent.

If any one side is not reasonable, or both sides are not reasonable, the buildup will have been real.

Only the future will tell.

It's going to be a “blitz attack” scenario. in which MBTs encounters are likely. PLA will be pulling out quick before it turns into trench warfare. like 62, like 79 with Vietnam. history lessons dude.

And what, pray, is a 'blitz attack' scenario? You sound like an expert military analyst, and it is such a pleasure to watch these pearls of wisdom dropping from you. From your lips.

I don't, my spelling check does.

My compliments to the expert on your team, your spelling checker, and please, before bursting out into print,will he measure the distance from any one of those flash-points to the Indo-Gangetic Plain? And how long might a single solitary tank take to reach this Plain?

That cannot be determined until events take their course.

If both sides are reasonable, it will turn out to have been a deterrent.

If any one side is not reasonable, or both sides are not reasonable, the buildup will have been real.

Only the future will tell.
I have put these questions to Chinese nationals in another thread in this forum . No one respo nded.

@joe Sh rear - please give your responses..

a) If (big IF) china goes back to pre-april / may status quo, what did China achieve with all this?
b) Does Chinese think that they messed-up relations with India, when India is indulging them (trade deficits etc etc)?
c) India will have to deal with 2-front situation? Don't you think that China will also have to deal with 2-front situation from now on?
d) If China can push India, then what will the smaller nations conclude? My impression - they cannot be neutral anymore. It is has to be China camp or opposite camp. No neutrality anymore. Do you agree?
e) 1962 war woke-up Indians from delusions of Peace (problem with us Indians) etc and make them allocate better resources to war machine. This latest situation will further speed up the military-industrial complex in India. Is that in China's interests?
f) If there is no 1962 war, our great Nehru would have lived for 100 or more years and would have committed blunder after blunder........
g) Please tell me about the latest situation from Chinese perspective? (1) If China intend to keep the lands that China marched into, it will create lot of angst in India (similar to the angst the Pak feel about India. Pak nation is so convinced that Kashmir belongs to them.). Is that in China's interests?....(2) If you vacate those lands and go back to pre-april status quo, what did China achieve other than pushing India into the other camp?

I can respond to your inquiry. It's called numbers.
They have two mechanized division facing you as we speak. Ww2 panzer 2 and 3s against better French tanks. Another example can be
T34 vs tiger and panthers.
Chinese have more infantary to support tanks compare to India. Only way you guys can match up is by taking out units from LOC and place them on LAC.

Did you know what Indian forces face these two divisions?

I have put these questions to Chinese nationals in another thread in this forum . No one respo nded.

@joe Sh rear - please give your responses..

a) If (big IF) china goes back to pre-april / may status quo, what did China achieve with all this?

The lesser reason: keeping pressure on India.
The greater reason: keeping pressure off Xi Jin-Ping.

b) Does Chinese think that they messed-up relations with India, when India is indulging them (trade deficits etc etc)?

At the moment, their desperation seems to have driven all such prudent thoughts out of their minds.

c) India will have to deal with 2-front situation? Don't you think that China will also have to deal with 2-front situation from now on?

Yes.

d) If China can push India, then what will the smaller nations conclude? My impression - they cannot be neutral anymore. It is has to be China camp or opposite camp. No neutrality anymore. Do you agree?

I don't think that will happen.

e) 1962 war woke-up Indians from delusions of Peace (problem with us Indians) etc and make them allocate better resources to war machine. This latest situation will further speed up the military-industrial complex in India. Is that in China's interests?
f) If there is no 1962 war, our great Nehru would have lived for 100 or more years and would have committed blunder after blunder........
g) Please tell me about the latest situation from Chinese perspective? (1) If China intend to keep the lands that China marched into, it will create lot of angst in India (similar to the angst the Pak feel about India. Pak nation is so convinced that Kashmir belongs to them.). Is that in China's interests?....(2) If you vacate those lands and go back to pre-april status quo, what did China achieve other than pushing India into the other camp?

Rest later today!

Bunch of Biharies :p::p:

So that's all you know, and you post.

Genius.

@TheTallGuy @NA71 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @rott @DESERT FIGHTER @masterchief_mirza @serenity @Dungeness @Han Patriot @vi-va

Gentlemen,

We are seeing the Might of India on the move!!!

India has decided to Fight for Honour and Dignity...the BraveIndians are ready to Fight Till Death...

One only fears that they don't deploy Tejas!

Otherwise, it is going to be one-sided affair...

ModiRegime is Serious!!! Woww...

Mangus
T72 and T90? Lolol. Might end up like Iraqi tanks.

Only light tanks work in Ladakh & Tibet. These tanks are useless. Nice target practice for the Chinese.

India does not have any light tanks.

Indian tanks work only in the deserts of Rajasthan. They will not work in Ladakh and Tibet.
Our tanks were designed Specifically for high plateau warfare. These geniuses are in for a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom