What's new

Featured IAF airlifts dozens of tanks to Ladakh to beef up firepower

But...but...but you had planned the victory parade, a ticker tape affair through Manhattan, already.

I can't watch anything reading up on 1965. It's heavy going.
What you reading? Do you have an e copy?

Only light tanks work in Ladakh & Tibet. These tanks are useless. Nice target practice for the Chinese.

India does not have any light tanks.

Indian tanks work only in the deserts of Rajasthan. They will not work in Ladakh and Tibet.
Can you explain "only light tanks work in ladakh" ? Are the tanks supposed to climb mountains ?

I love it when Indians jump up and down like donkeys when the word "TOILET" is mentioned. I've never seen Indians reacting to any other word better than TOILET. :D
Just my thoughts. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

We wouldn't if it was by some Scandinavian national. We find it laughable that a Chinese would, given their reputation for hygiene in pretty much all things. That's not a troll - just how we really feel about the Chinese. It is borderline racist but if a person hasn't had a bath he is told - "Kam se Kam Cheena snan le lo" - translates to "At least take a minimal Chinese bath". Your reputation precedes you. Since centuries.

Yes.

Now find out where there is an artillery testing range in southern Ladakh.
Completing a set of plateau shooting forms requires tens of thousands of shells, because repeated firing is required under different elevation angles, different distances, different wind speeds, different travel speeds, different temperatures, different air pressures, and different weather conditions.
Therefore, it is impossible for India to have such a set of plateau shooting forms, because India's shells are bought from other countries, and they have no money for this luxury work.

No, sorry. Indians are worldwide known for their unhygienic problem. You can try to spin in whatever way you want. But we Chinese wouldn't even sleep before a bath. We normally bathe at night.

That might be your take. Ours is the opposite when it comes to Chinese people.

Completing a set of plateau shooting forms requires tens of thousands of shells, because repeated firing is required under different elevation angles, different distances, different wind speeds, different travel speeds, different temperatures, different air pressures, and different weather conditions.
Therefore, it is impossible for India to have such a set of plateau shooting forms, because India's shells are bought from other countries, and they have no money for this luxury work.

And i assume you are experienced in this methodology?

Then you must also known how artillery crews respond to terrain including the role of FDC and FO coordination, or are youbsaying the PLA needs to fire tens of thousands of shells to see where there rounds land, that would be weird for rest of the world.

Usually we talk terminology like milliradians and azimuth rather than high school geography terms like angles and pressures lol.

But then again, I guess the PLA fires 10k rounds at each gun laying to figure where to fire lol.

Also most of the armies use a computer and a GPs as well, you might let pla know before they fore another 10 k rounds into the dust lol.

Heavier tanks are far better in Ladakh but Chinese due to poor planning have constructed air bases hundreds of km from LAC which means they can only bring in Light Tanks as their airstrips near front cannot not support large freighters due to small runways and also roads and terrain not suitable for heavy ground tank transporters
If you don't know how things work then it is batter not to speak about. For higher terrain light tanks and guns are suitable for movement

Last edited:
No, sorry. Indians are worldwide known for their unhygienic problem. You can try to spin in whatever way you want. But we Chinese wouldn't even sleep before a bath. We normally bathe at night.

señor Giraffe , I think you just insulted all brown people not just Indians :lol:
The guy in your video is talking about his visit to Bangladesh.

If you don't know how things work then it is batter not to speak about. For higher terrain light tanks and guns are suitable for movement
Please let us know how things work. In India's case, it's logistics that is the problem. We can carry them up to higher altitudes but have a problem getting them down. So it was decided to build a regiment of tanks that will stay there.

@TheTallGuy @NA71 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @rott @DESERT FIGHTER @masterchief_mirza @serenity @Dungeness @Han Patriot @vi-va

Gentlemen,

We are seeing the Might of India on the move!!!

India has decided to Fight for Honour and Dignity...the BraveIndians are ready to Fight Till Death...

One only fears that they don't deploy Tejas!

Otherwise, it is going to be one-sided affair...

ModiRegime is Serious!!! Woww...

Mangus
Except that they've already yielded territory. All of this drama will please Modi's bhakt core voters but PLA are not budging. They have taken fingers, escarpments and floodplains where needed. India will not intentionally assault PLA positions.

The big change will be that instead of holding signs and playing thumb-wrestling with each other, both sides are now armed. This makes mistakes more deadly in terms of engagement. India is cornered and is anyway slightly volatile mentally, hence is more likely to make a mistake, which next time would have major ramifications.

However, I maintain that neither side will deliberately attack the other (at least not by senior command instruction) under present circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom