What's new

Featured IAF airlifts dozens of tanks to Ladakh to beef up firepower

You seem insulted too. You seem very interested in South Asia I wonder why? :lol:
He was talking about Indians, not about anyone else.

I guess you didn't watch the video :lol:
Insulted? No just encouraging you to get it right.

What you reading? Do you have an e copy?

I'm basing my narrative on Praval; I don't know if there is an e-copy but if you ask jbgt90, he will be able to say. This is frankly not working well; there are dozens of exceptions and corrections that PanzerKiel has brought up.

At the moment, I am concentrating on writing a narrative that will serve to illustrate the comments made by PanzerKiel; the general format AFTER this is done will look something like this:
  1. Introduction (being PanzerKiel's general commentary on the India-Pakistan conflicts)
  2. 1947-48
    1. Foreword: PanzerKiel's comments on this conflict
    2. Narrative: One that I hope to write after these others are finished
    3. Afterword: Any discussion on the foreword that might emerge or might be relevant
  3. 1965
    3. Afterword: Any discussion on the foreword that might emerge or might be relevant
  4. 1971
  5. Appendices
    1. The Kashmir Sector*
    2. The Punjab Sector*
    3. The Multan Sector*
    4. The Desert Sector*
It's a long way to go.

Modi jee Don't wear panties, its easier for him to let go of the stress he is going through these days hahahaha

Your close attention to political detail in India is most admirable.

Completing a set of plateau shooting forms requires tens of thousands of shells, because repeated firing is required under different elevation angles, different distances, different wind speeds, different travel speeds, different temperatures, different air pressures, and different weather conditions.
Therefore, it is impossible for India to have such a set of plateau shooting forms, because India's shells are bought from other countries, and they have no money for this luxury work.

Keep building your theoretical constructs, while the Indian Army continues its practical work. Are you seriously thinking that Indian Army artillery personnel don't know what you know? I lived about 15 to 20 kms from one in the plains and I have an idea of the kind of work that went into those ranges. They have another range in the high mountains. What do you think they are doing there? Playing golf?

And i assume you are experienced in this methodology?

Then you must also known how artillery crews respond to terrain including the role of FDC and FO coordination, or are youbsaying the PLA needs to fire tens of thousands of shells to see where there rounds land, that would be weird for rest of the world.

Usually we talk terminology like milliradians and azimuth rather than high school geography terms like angles and pressures lol.

But then again, I guess the PLA fires 10k rounds at each gun laying to figure where to fire lol.

Also most of the armies use a computer and a GPs as well, you might let pla know before they fore another 10 k rounds into the dust lol.

He's talking about weather and altitude adjustments. But he thinks nobody else knows these things, not even artillery professionals.

Where do they dig up these guys?

But as per pdf indians, mighty Indian army forced Chinese out of their border line than why this build up.

Let's hope China attacks Ladakh for cheerleaders sake.

Oh bhai they already attacked, raped and captured 60 km of your 'supposed to be land'. Grow some balls since the onus is on your army to reclaim that lost land not them.

Seriously what kind of delusional idiots these Indians are.

Okay bois back to the topic. Picnic is over. :D

What's more admirable that your sudden love for the Butcher of Gujrat ..
Political differences apart, when under crisis, the common Indians tend to show solidarity. Why is that an alien concept?

Sorry, Joe and Starload some of these comments make me hijack other's commentry.

But as per pdf indians, mighty Indian army forced Chinese out of their border line than why this build up.

It's an active developing situation. Things change every day - not something thats very hard to understand actually!

It's an active developing situation. Things change every day - not something thats very hard to understand actually!

Yes. It is a developing situation where India is actively losing territory to China.

:rofl:

Political differences apart, when under crisis, the common Indians tend to show solidarity. Why is that an alien concept?

Sorry, Joe and Starload some of these comments make me hijack other's commentry.

I may dislike Modi and his policies and the way he is breaking up the social harmony of the country, but ultimately if push comes to shove, and India is at war, what do you think I will do?

Indian tanks at front line have little chance against PLA’s type-15 light tank which is designed to dominant the plateau.

if India serious about war preparation they better pull back their precious tanks to guard major cities. they may have an edge once the type-15 descend to Indo-Gangetic Plains

Exactly. Indian T-72s are good target practice for China.

I may dislike Modi and his policies and the way he is breaking up the social harmony of the country, but ultimately if push comes to shove, and India is at war, what do you think I will do?

Politics aside, do you think the situation on ground is moving towards a skirmish between china and india?

Indian tanks at front line have little chance against PLA’s type-15 light tank which is designed to dominant the plateau.

if India serious about war preparation they better pull back their precious tanks to guard major cities. they may have an edge once the type-15 descend to Indo-Gangetic Plains

I would be happy to hear your reasons for saying so. How does a light tank 'dominant' the plateau? And what makes you think that anti-tank defences geared to defend against MBTs will be unable to hold off these type-15s? I am glad that you know the spelling of Indo-Gangetic Plain, whatever it is, but what makes you think that you know anything about these matters?

Politics aside, do you think the situation on ground is moving towards a skirmish between china and india?

I fear so.

Back
Top Bottom