What's new

Featured IAF airlifts dozens of tanks to Ladakh to beef up firepower

The air on the plateau is thin, and the oxygen is also thin. The trajectories of various artillery are inconsistent with the trajectories of the plain. The question is, does India have a plateau shooting table?

Every time I talk about toilets I see you always reply to me. Is that the insecurity of not having a toilet? :lol:

LOL.

Every time you talk of India, you talk of toilets.

Is that the insecurity of not having anything else to say?

Everytime you see Indians online you post about toilets. Is that just envy for those Chinese citizens who have successfully begged their way to refugee status in India? :D:D

Sorry, hadn't read your post.

The air on the plateau is thin, and the oxygen is also thin. The trajectories of various artillery are inconsistent with the trajectories of the plain. The question is, does India have a plateau shooting table?

Yes.

Now find out where there is an artillery testing range in southern Ladakh.

LOL.

Sorry, hadn't read your post.

It's ok. Unfortunately I can't watch much Netflix when I am babysitting. This is a poor substitute for entertainment in this godforsaken lockdown.

LOL.

Everytime you see Indians online you post about toilets.
I love it when Indians jump up and down like donkeys when the word "TOILET" is mentioned. I've never seen Indians reacting to any other word better than TOILET. :D
Just my thoughts. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom