What's new

I urge Bangladeshis here to use their brains

You really think so? Why do you think so many Bangladeshis in the UK going off to join ISIS and so many others want to but can't because of various circumstances. Around 50% of Bangladeshis I would imagine share similar views to myself, while there are also some Bangladeshis in Bangladesh who are all but Hindu, dressed in 'Muslim clothing'.

They are not "Bangladeshis in UK". I think citizens of UK are called British or something.

What's your point? Proving everyone thinks like you? No one thinks like you here. The British wannabe ISIS are not our problem. If you've got something to prove, go make a documentary in one of those Salafi slums in UK. Or create a thread in the Europe section.

There are no Bangladeshis in UK. I think citizens of UK are called British or something.

What's your point? Proving everyone thinks like you? No one thinks like you here. The British wannabe ISIS are not our problem. If you've got something to prove, go make a documentary in one of those Salafi slums in UK. Or create a thread in the Europe section.

Dude that idiot dont have any basic idea of Bangla, ask @Rain Man . And as claiming Bangladeshi. See his id bangla25, lmao

They are not "Bangladeshis in UK". I think citizens of UK are called British or something.

We are both British and Bangladeshi. Our families have properties back home and we also visit quite regularly. We have stake in both countries. As much as all the foreigners like to claim they are British, the real Brits are white Brits of European descent. Others will never be true Brits. As much as you think you are a whitewashed Canadian, the real Canadians, those of British and French descent, will laugh at you.Go and see if Arabs accept South Asians as Arabs in the Gulf. A big no.

Bangladesh is for Bangladeshi Muslims. West Bengal is for Hindu Bengalis. But those Hindu Bangladeshis already in Bangladesh we will let them remain since it is their ancestral home.

Go and see if Arabs accept South Asians as Arabs in the Gulf. A big no.

Omg! My "Indian detected" alarm system just went off!!

But those Hindu Bangladeshis already in Bangladesh we will let them remain since it is their ancestral home.

Hindus are part of this WE too, troll. Here things don't work the way it works in your country.

Omg! My "Indian detected" alarm system just went off!!

Hindus are part of this WE too, troll. Here things don't work the way it works in your country.
No, Hindus will never be 'we'. If they were 'we' why would so many leave for West Bengal? It is because they do not feel they can be part of a Muslim society in Bangladesh. You Hindu *** kissers need to be hang from trees. I'd rather die than be ruled by India, or become an 'effective' state of that country.

No, Hindus will never be 'we'. If they were 'we' why would so many leave for West Bengal? It is because they do not feel they can be part of a Muslim society in Bangladesh. You Hindu *** kissers need to be hang from trees. I'd rather die than be ruled by India, or become an 'effective' state of that country.

Omg! My "Indian detected" alarm system went off for a second time!!
Faking one's identity also requires some basic IQ level. :coffee:

Omg! My "Indian detected" alarm system went off for a second time!!
Faking one's identity also requires some basic IQ level. :coffee:
Are you a Muslim or Hindu? It's the first time I have come across you on this forum so am not sure of your background. If you are Hindu of Bangladeshi origin then I can completely understand you supporting India. All Hindu Bangladeshis support Hindu India, which is quite understandable. But if you are Muslim then frankly, it's a disgrace.

Are Bangladeshis happy with the settlement by and large?

I hear murmurs that we gave more than we got .....

No, all that was settled was the border and this land swap was about formalizing what was on the ground nothing more. india signed the treaty in 1974 and it has taken over 40 years and a lot of pain to the people in those areas to get your government to abide by its treaties (how can we trust indians after this).

We still have to agree the more important issues of water sharing, maybe in another 40 plus years time.

No, all that was settled was the border and this land swap was about formalizing what was on the ground nothing more. india signed the treaty in 1974 and it has taken over 40 years and a lot of pain to the people in those areas to get your government to abide by its treaties (how can we trust indians after this).

We still have to agree the more important issues of water sharing, maybe in another 40 plus years time.
Don't trust us!! What do we care!!

Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.
You sound like you belong to sharia petrol of London

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom