What's new

I urge Bangladeshis here to use their brains

Hasina is more Hindu then any Hindu will claim being hindu.......

Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.

Try to publish your thoughts to any media. I think the general people will send you to any mental asylum. We are Bengali first then comes the religion mind it.

Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.

Mean no disrespect but in terms of territory, Bangladesh is under the armpit of India. Bangladesh can only develop itself to a point where it is able to withstand Indian influence both economically and militarily and until it happens, it has no opportunity but to keep itself an obedient state, just as other small Indian states have been to it.

Back
Top Bottom