What's new

I urge Bangladeshis here to use their brains

It seems like PDF is taken over by the lunatic asylum seeker Bangladeshi living in London.:sick::sick::sick:

you know ignorant that sounds. how would you feel if europeans said hey we need stop all these refugees from north africa, and the middle east??? they will and are forming significant minorities.

:disagree::whistle::rofl:
he is living in UK. ha ha.

@jamahir @UKBengali @bongbang @C130 @tsinga @farhan_9909 @doppelganger @ayesha.a @Menace2Society @Saiful Islam & everyone who replied to this guy:

OP is most likely a false flagger giving his best to make a mockery of BD and its people. You won't a single REAL Bangladeshi sharing his views!
he sounds like ghetto people.. people in BD are kinder and gentler than british bangladeshis. I think you should not assume him to be false flagger.

Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.
Why don't you come back t your home country and help Bangladeshis fight against this new development... but then again.. you are too comfortable placed and you want everyone to fight a war while you are sitting inside your cozy bed in a foreign land.

You build these road connections and I promise India will be hiding illegals in those trucks supposed to bring in goods. These roads are difficult to man. t's a ploy for India to gradually resettle Bangladesh with Hindus and other India-friendly populations. We already have India determining the outcome of Bangladeshi elections by ensuring the India and Hindu friendly party stays put. I hate Hindu minded Bangladeshi Muslims more than Indians. You guys need to hang from trees and flogged until you die from the injuries.
calm down.. India already has road connection with BD. And rail connection. May be for more than a decade. Nothing new.
We also have rail connection with pakistan. Nobody is running to pakistan.

You are pro-India in many of your posts. If I came across you in the streets I would have slashed your throat. What is the point in creating a separate nation for Muslims if only to later give it to Hindus. In my family, everyone is hoping Hasina to become assassinated.

And I don't make apologies for what I just said. We are killing Hindu bloggers and others promoting atheism, we will also do the same to those seeking to give Bangladesh away to India.

I agree with you, you find most of evil Indians as atheist including me. And only atheist and secular people blow himself in the name of god.

Are you a Muslim or Hindu? It's the first time I have come across you on this forum so am not sure of your background. If you are Hindu of Bangladeshi origin then I can completely understand you supporting India. All Hindu Bangladeshis support Hindu India, which is quite understandable. But if you are Muslim then frankly, it's a disgrace.
He/She is a genuine BD citizen, which is not filled with haterness.

The python is taking its time. But I am afraid the vitals are already devoured. Someone is needed to cut open the belly and release Bengali Muslims from captivity.

The python is taking its time. But I am afraid the vitals are already devoured. Someone is needed to cut open the belly and release Bengali Muslims from captivity.
err..you need to come back to Bangladesh, set your foot on ground and say that probably ? Are you on exile or something ?

You can sense the Europeans have had enough of immigration that they are now even contemplating the use of missile strikes on boats carrying illegals. Besides, Europe is different. We are a Muslim country and we don't allow non-Muslims. And as you well know, South Asia is all about ethnicity. Each ethnicity has their own area.

A jackass who stays in Europe wants to make sure that his own country 'restricts' ethnicity. Then why don't you get your @$$ off welfare in UK and go back to the goat farm you call your home state.

Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.

Bro first use your own brain . in what logic you are asking Hindu's to leave their country . as Hindu they have the same right as Muslim In Bangladesh there are no rational to tell them leaving their country where they born and living for generation.

You really think so? Why do you think so many Bangladeshis in the UK going off to join ISIS and so many others want to but can't because of various circumstances. Around 50% of Bangladeshis I would imagine share similar views to myself, while there are also some Bangladeshis in Bangladesh who are all but Hindu, dressed in 'Muslim clothing'.
Mother of exaggeration :crazy:
50% of population means over 80 million people even a guy about to die from cocaine overdose wouldn't make such exaggeration so you are obviously a false flagger :-)

Last edited:

you my friend is what kkk IS and taliban is made of
Being educated is not just about being able to sign your name... I feel pity for the mother and father that brought you to this planet... u are racist to the core...

You my friend is the reason the world is such a mess... A pure racist... A lot of people from Bangladesh live and work elsewhere that is not a muslim country... imagine what would happen if other countries act like you and throw all the bengalis out of their country for just being of a particular religion?

Back
Top Bottom