What's new

I urge Bangladeshis here to use their brains

This thread is da bomb. A false flag troll (probably??) talking about ethnic cleansing while being an immigrant himself. Absolute gold!!!:o:

And replied to by another false flag troll East or West India Best......

Edit: had to come out of my hybernation just for this epic thread

1. No time.

2. Babysitting is not my thing.
why not nominate somebody else. Although I would say bd section is self moderated now a days. People argue but dont abuse each other that much.

why not nominate somebody else. Although I would say bd section is self moderated now a days. People argue but dont abuse each other that much.

I did recommend someone. But they didn't nominate anyone preferring a different and more effective approach.

It's better now with some unruly members out of the forum. There were always those occasional trouble makers.

I something seriously think that we should send all illegal bangladeshis to concentration camp but I really doubt that our government can feed such huge population. They reproduce too fast.

I something seriously think that we should send all illegal bangladeshis to concentration camp but I really doubt that our government can feed such huge population. They reproduce too fast.

Then there are always people like you.

Then there are always people like you.

Better than people like you who pays thousands of dollars to smuggler so you can leave that sh*t hole country in a small over crowded boat and thinks that people from other countries want to immigrate into your country and can become " significant minority".

Bangladeshis are like " my country is best but I can do anything for escaping from this country", if they already didn't. They make conspiracy theories about how other country want to destroy country but they dont live in their country in the first place

Last edited:
Better than people like you who pays thousands of dollars to smuggler so you can leave that sh*t hole country in a small over crowded boat and thinks that people from other countries want to immigrate into your country and can become " significant minority".

Bangladeshis are like " my country is best but I can do anything for escaping from this country", if they already didn't. They make conspiracy theories about how other country want to destroy country but they dont live their country in the first place

Spare me your racism kiddo, but I fly by plane.

Might want to keep those testosterone levels in check :lol:

illegal bangladeshis never caused any problem in India.. they dont engage in terrorism or even petty crime. there is some issue in assam but assamese are racists too.
Not saying illegal migration is right, but most Indians do not share your opinion on bangladeshis.

illegal bangladeshis never caused any problem in India.. they dont engage in terrorism or even petty crime. there is some issue in assam but assamese are racists too.
Not saying illegal migration is right, but most Indians do not share your opinion on bangladeshis.

I don't think like that always. Only sometimes when I hear what they think about us.

I don't think like that always. Only sometimes when I hear what they think about us.
on pdf people say all sorts of things. If you count number of times Indian posters said rude things about pakistan or bd ...
am sure some bdeshis are hard core anti Indian and some Indians are hardcore anti bdeshi but most people are okey in each others presense.

Back
Top Bottom