What's new

I think I am dealing with some haunting

Dead people cant come back. It just your mental weakness .... well, i have heard that house, not used for prolonged period is frequented by Jinns. If anything is true about your post, then there is most probably a car freak jinn in love with your vintage model. In that case keep a Quran in your car, it will solve your problem.

anyway, please dont drive the car anymore. Your nervous breakdown may cause accidents.

I think you car wants to get to know its new owner a bit more. You should have a sleep over inside and report your findings here. :p:
You mean, sleep in car one night and if he wakes up next morning you want him to report his findings?? :sleep:

Considering you keep finding the boot open , one theory is that the mafia could have used to transport a body , and its that spirit you keep seeing.

Bhoot speaking in Angrezi?

I think-
Surah Naas and Ayatal Kursi is recited when something unnatural is happening to you- or you believe its gona happen- like you think you saw a ghost or some thing- or felt the death grab-

In my first post i asked him to play Surah Bakra inside the car- Surah Bakra is used when a place or room is believed to be haunted- similar to inside his car-

btw since we are at it- there is an interesting phenomenon called as Sleep Paralysis-
how many of you have experienced that?-

Last time it happened to me i rolled thrice in my bed with out being able to move my arms- they were shut together- even i could not recite anything- my mouth was not opening- my jaws were shut tight- as if some one is holding me tight- haha hell ova experience- and i cried- :D-
A bit similar thing happened to me 2-3 weeks back, first time I have ever experienced it, I had passed out prev night and when I woke up I couldnt move my right arm, maybe because I was in that position for 8-9 hours. I freaked out and used my other arm to lift the incapacitated one, which by the way it felt like a lump of meat, a load on the body, no feeling, no sensation, nothing. Took around 4-5 mins for things to get normal.

Maybe you can call it a partial sleep paralysis

Last edited:
Bhoot speaking in Angrezi?

A bit similar thing happened to me 2-3 weeks back, first time I have ever experienced it, I had passed out prev night and when I woke up I couldnt move my right arm, maybe because I was in that position for 8-9 hours. I freaked out and used my other arm to lift the incapacitated one, which by the way it felt like a lump of meat, a load on the body, no feeling, no sensation, nothing. Took around 4-5 mins for things to get normal.

Maybe you can call it a partial sleep paralysis
--
get check by doc dear ...

You messing with us? :o:

Sell the car. I know most members don't believe in this or don't care much, but I've witnessed this sort of thing first hand when I was young, not to me, but to a close family member, and it didn't end well. I wouldn't dream of sharing the story here, but it happened.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 Did you mess around with any Darky Yevil Hindoo Baniya End-ian of late? Your plight sounds like a classic case of vashikaran with a pinch of aghori tantric kaala-jaadu-tona.:fie:

If you have, better apologize to and beg him/her to lift this yevil malevolence off you. Otherwise...........:ph34r:

Jinn Possession - Masnoon Healing

Recite Ayat ul Qursi
Here's the cure to get rid of anything. Take your laptop to the car and run this youtube quranic cure to Black majic

It is also possible that someone may be trying to scare you and make you panic. Picking car locks is no big deal

Ab banda kya kahey Kalam-e-Pak parh lo.Ayat-ul-Kursi!!
I've such encounters for a year

And it wwas much scarier. Imagine yourself awake in your bed wrapped in a blanket when no electricity (thats routine anyway) and someone snatches it off you and throws it on the floor only fact here that the "Someone" isn't visible and just imagine the heart of the person who sighs picks the blanket back up and lies down again..and the invisible thingy does it again..and this repeats 4 times.after that I make a run for it reciting Ayat-ul-Kursi...lolzz

My entire family still teases me. I used to actually play with that thing ( though very few people believe it) it was my 9th grade exams before board and I used to do rote learning in the night

So as long as I was reciting some question or topic the curtain used to keep rising up with no wind at all and then I stop the curtain comes down with a thud. I actually started doing that on purpose ..until one day I told my mom and she was like "Do You have A Quran in Your Room"
I was like Nope.
She put it in My room then it did not bother me again until we were about to move and someone took the Quran back.That was when the blanket snatching began.
the thing didn't let me sleep.pulling my blankie ..

Most people will think that you are making up the story- maybe you are-
But i wholeheartedly believe in what you say-

Imagine feeling yourself floating in the air in the middle of the night and then bang you are dropped back on your bed-
Only for your little bro to confirm next morning that he saw what you felt- :secret:-

Back
Top Bottom