What's new

Black Scorpion Bit Me :'(

Are you sure? Is that found in Pakistan or maybe it was a similar looking one?

I guess I could say Providence was looking over me.
Yes, they are common in the desert areas (Thar, Balochistan, North KPK), but can sometimes find their way into cities.

Worldwide, only about 30 of the estimated 1,500 species of scorpions produce venom toxic enough to be fatal. But with more than a million scorpion stings taking place each year, deaths from these stings are a significant public health problem in areas where access to medical care is limited.
Scorpion has neurotoxic venom
local swelling involving more than half the bitten limb, extensive blistering or bruising, bites on digits or rapid progression of swelling.

Worldwide, only about 30 of the estimated 1,500 species of scorpions produce venom toxic enough to be fatal. But with more than a million scorpion stings taking place each year, deaths from these stings are a significant public health problem in areas where access to medical care is limited.
Scorpion has neurotoxic venom
local swelling involving more than half the bitten limb, extensive blistering or bruising, bites on digits or rapid progression of swelling.
as i said before we common people dont know which scorpion is fatal . so we must visit poison control center ASAP and let doctors decide what to do .

How to get some powers?

Step 1:

x1.PNG

Step 2:

x2.PNG

Mission Complete:

x3.jpg

Time for you to reincarnate as Scorpion man

I don’t know if it’s dangerous or not but keep us updated. Get well soon brother

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
That's the price you have to pay for talking shit against army and lumber 1 on Pdf :lol: Dirty Harry placed that scorpion in your car ;)

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free fnaf. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free five nights at freddy's

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
Decades ago my father was bitten by a brown scorpion. The pain according to him was unbearable. It bit on his hand and the pain went all up towards a shoulder. I remember he received an injection as well.
Black scorpions are even more dangerous. They can be deadly. Be thankful to God you survived.

Did it say , Get over here before it sting you
NO but it said eid mubarak in advance

Decades ago my father was bitten by a brown scorpion. The pain according to him was unbearable. It bit on his hand and the pain went all up towards a shoulder. I remember he received an injection as well.
Black scorpions are even more dangerous. They can be deadly. Be thankful to God you survived.
i think they give me some pain killer as i heared two doctors arguing should we give him one or two and one young doctors said i am going to give him 2 shots . i dont know the terms and names they were using . but i feel no pain .

That's the price you have to pay for talking shit against army and lumber 1 on Pdf :lol: Dirty Harry placed that scorpion in your car ;)
wesy bat to sach hai fauji is mulk ke asteen ke sanp or bicho hi hain .

i think they give me some pain killer as i heared two doctors arguing should we give him one or two and one young doctors said i am going to give him 2 shots . i dont know the terms and names they were using . but i feel no pain .
Well not all black scorpions are equally poisonous.
Google "fattail scorpion"

Back
Top Bottom