What's new

I think I am dealing with some haunting

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 Did you mess around with any Darky Yevil Hindoo Baniya End-ian of late? Your plight sounds like a classic case of vashikaran with a pinch of aghori tantric kaala-jaadu-tona.:fie:

If you have, better apologize to and beg him/her to lift this yevil malevolence off you. Otherwise...........:ph34r:
darky hindu joke has become stale... already overused by @Ravi Nair :lol:
you two are turning out to be like @Armstrong

darky hindu joke has become stale... already overused by @Ravi Nair :lol:
you two are turning out to be like @Armstrong

I was merely trying to use all the typical adjectives that we are regularly showered with. What matters more is whether I have missed any word, not overused it.:p:

I was merely trying to use all the typical adjectives that we are regularly showered with. What matters more is whether I have missed any word, not overused it.:p:
i think we use it more often than pakistanis...:whistle:

i think we use it more often than pakistanis...:whistle:

That's one way to deter them from using it....a subtle hint that those words no longer affect us and they should come up with something better.:mamba:

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 You Can Ready some Quran four Koul best option or verses in the car and use Ayatul kursi with You Cz i was in Pak 2 months ago the bag where i had all my cloths , found out that one of my white shirt was filled with blood drops on it , Whole T shirt that was my fav t shirt and strange thing is their was no smell no other blood stains on any other cloth So its Better if You Sell it or i dont know scrap it depends on you , this happened to me so thats why giving You advise their are thing . Hope You sort out your problem

Well no biggie , just ignored the scene in morning did some clean up and put the thing behind me I figured

I get the car to drive to work , and then home , the (spirit) can take care of the car while its parked in parking lot :P

But yes definitly cleaned up the car but I did look at the side of the car where rework is visible even after painting , from far its clear that car was hit from side as both driver side and back passenger door have been painted over with fresh new paint. While the door is correct paint tone on passernger side

But he voice was fairly clear last eveing felt like someone spoke right in my left ear , a clear whisper may be if the voice was not near my ear it would have been faint that I would not notice it

Well technically cars have a ID number , so was thinking of running background check on it but then again sometimes not knowing everything is good in sense you forget about it after few weeks

Last edited:
No presently the plan is to install brand new , stereo system - get some detailing done and some minor repairs pretty nice car to drive

When I recieved the car the brakes were almost gone ... so that was fixed first which are solid now

I did some engine shampoo by myself the other day and degreased the vehicle looked nice and shiny in the engine compartment

Its a project car

Salt water has good effect on ghosts they say
hain
smileys-confused-821384.gif

Damn girl from which movie you took this picture raised my hairs
not a movie but an add ...phones4u...see a close up:tongue:
article-2064562-0EE51E1400000578-271_634x355.jpg

article-2064562-0EE51E1800000578-77_634x473.jpg

article-2064562-0EE51E1C00000578-911_634x475.jpg

Last edited:
Most people will think that you are making up the story- maybe you are-
But i wholeheartedly believe in what you say-

Imagine feeling yourself floating in the air in the middle of the night and then bang you are dropped back on your bed-
Only for your little bro to confirm next morning that he saw what you felt- :secret:-
OhMGEEE
That really happened.?
And I wish I was making it up..I would not had believed it if it had happened once ot twice it was more than a year..
And again as much as you deny it The Presence of Paranormal existence is a religious fact. So as much as it'd viable of being wrong.its equally right..
And actually if it was only me..It would be very untrustworthy but it was my entire family sensing the presence and the entire neighborhood also had similar complaints..infact there was one house no one ever lived in..any officer who came would apply for change of house the very next day. So maybe it was something maybe it was the imagination of about a 100 people but who cares.
Ayat ul kursi especially the last part of it is the best remedy.

Back
Top Bottom