What's new

Black Scorpion Bit Me :'(

yes it was big and i feel its weight . it was something 7-8cm
Sir ji punish him and dip in bottle of Vodka .

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
Sir ji 50.000 rupees price ha isski ... sell it.

Sir ji punish him and dip in bottle of Vodka .
or bottle ajkal short hain eid ka time hai yahan insanoo ko nhi mil rahi ap bicho ko pilany ki baat kerty ho . ajkal bottle bechny wala jis ka fone utha le samjho wo phunch wala admi hai

or bottle ajkal short hain eid ka time hai yahan insanoo ko nhi mil rahi ap bicho ko pilany ki baat kerty ho . ajkal bottle bechny wala jis ka fone utha le samjho wo phunch wala admi hai
Sir ji bichoo wali sharab in Mexico ..

Have we asked the scorpion its side of the story?

We are just getting one side of the story here.... I dont trust it :D

i thought its affects 24 hours only :undecided:
Usually you should be fine, children are the most at risk due to their small size. Watch the site and look for any signs you are developing an allergic reaction, blurry vision. As an adult, painkillers and intermittent use of ice on the site is probably all you will need.

I hope you took a few good pictures to identify the species so if needed the appropriate antivenin can be given.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom