What's new

I think I am dealing with some haunting

Well if there is an entity you either have to figure out how to scare it away of live peacefully with it.

So if you think its a woman and want to scare it away then fill it with open p*rn mags, sit in it nude a lot, and smoke cigars in it...and eat a burritto and some beans.

If you want to live peacefully then fill it with religious stuff like verses about "sharing".

It also could be she was murdered and it was made to look like an accident and she is trying to point it out to you she was in the trunk before being put behind the wheel.

Oh and call her "Christine"
lol.. nice one

lol.. nice one

Christine+1983+Movie+Poster+John+Carpenter

Well here is a story , infact its something that happend 30 min ago when I went to grab some food in evening
I got a car, well I bought this car recently , used old vehicle.

However , after I got the car initially I did not suspect anything however a odd thing happened one morning
and when I woke up I found a tree branch under the tire. Fine I ignored the issue .

Now I noticed the car had been , reworked and enhanced , clearly someone had some accident becasue I can see paint and body work done on car. Fine I used the vehicle , then I had 2-3 mechanical issues power steering went out , and then the colant hose went out. Fine I said its the hot weather outside.

However then I started to clean the car and got some cleaners and while I was doing internal cleaning I saw some stains on the dashboard. Side , looked like dried out blood I cleaned it out.

Now recently as last week I thought I had cleaned out the car , I was looking at the airconditioning area and then again I saw some old stains..I was kinda asking myself ok how did I miss this spot.

However when I reached for the cleaner bottle in my car it was empty I thought I left it half full so I left that spot still uncleaned

Now here is another weired things ...

(Total of 3 times) , I have seen the trunk of my car being left opened since I got the car , the belongings inside the car are never touched , but the hood at back is always left open.

1) Once in morning discovered it
2) Once at work when I finished work saw it left open

My car trunk is 100% automatic meaning I have the key lock which activates the opening of the trunk

Now ... ignoring all the above......

I went to get food in night just now .. my power steering started to make noises the fluid had become low again...as before fine I still drove to the food place... as I was turning into parking lot .....

I heard a very strange ... swishhhhhhhh noice... almost like if a wind noise and clearly in my left year I heard a very clear voice "GET OUT" , Initially I thought it was a wind gust but my window was not open

My car had belonged to a women , and the voice I heard also seemed like voice of a women I am begining to wonder if this car involved in some fatal accident in past

Everything will be fine. Pray and move on.

Say this DUA:

Allaahumma 'Anta 'adhudee, wa 'Anta naseeree, bika 'ajoolu, wa bika 'asoolu, wa bika 'uqaatilu.AMEEN.

This is the best-

Azad bhai never lock your car from inside- infact remove the locking mechanism from inside-
i dont want you to stuck inside the only time you need to get out-

P.S Azaad bhai if your car ever broke down in middle of no where at night- thats the Que- dont waste any time- Run like hell as if there is no tomorrow and dont look back-
Dont wait for it to happen- Run to never let it happen-

recite hanuman chalisa, and some bible verses on exorcism, you never know she might be hindu/christian. :devil:

Well here is a story , infact its something that happend 30 min ago when I went to grab some food in evening
I got a car, well I bought this car recently , used old vehicle.

However , after I got the car initially I did not suspect anything however a odd thing happened one morning
and when I woke up I found a tree branch under the tire. Fine I ignored the issue .

Now I noticed the car had been , reworked and enhanced , clearly someone had some accident becasue I can see paint and body work done on car. Fine I used the vehicle , then I had 2-3 mechanical issues power steering went out , and then the colant hose went out. Fine I said its the hot weather outside.

However then I started to clean the car and got some cleaners and while I was doing internal cleaning I saw some stains on the dashboard. Side , looked like dried out blood I cleaned it out.

Now recently as last week I thought I had cleaned out the car , I was looking at the airconditioning area and then again I saw some old stains..I was kinda asking myself ok how did I miss this spot.

However when I reached for the cleaner bottle in my car it was empty I thought I left it half full so I left that spot still uncleaned

Now here is another weired things ...

(Total of 3 times) , I have seen the trunk of my car being left opened since I got the car , the belongings inside the car are never touched , but the hood at back is always left open.

1) Once in morning discovered it
2) Once at work when I finished work saw it left open

My car trunk is 100% automatic meaning I have the key lock which activates the opening of the trunk

Now ... ignoring all the above......

I went to get food in night just now .. my power steering started to make noises the fluid had become low again...as before fine I still drove to the food place... as I was turning into parking lot .....

I heard a very strange ... swishhhhhhhh noice... almost like if a wind noise and clearly in my left year I heard a very clear voice "GET OUT" , Initially I thought it was a wind gust but my window was not open

My car had belonged to a women , and the voice I heard also seemed like voice of a women I am begining to wonder if this car involved in some fatal accident in past

Read surah Ikhlas bro constantly. But on a level just sell or scrap the car, preferably the latter.

Back
Top Bottom