What's new

I saw something 2 days ago , I can't explain it

I got a bit lost reading the post. Can you confirm, if you are saying that you saw her on everyfloor you went down in your car?

Just on 5th Twice and the Ramp between 3rd/2nd Floor

a) Once with me when I stopped by my car (1st parking sport) they walked past me down to 4th-floor

b) Once when I was reversing my car from 2nd spot where I parked to close my rear door
they seemed to be casually walking from same areas where we just came from, it may have taken me 10 second to get out and close rear door

c) Once at the Ramp between 2nd and 3rd floor my vehicle was on 3rd

May be if time permits will take the image of ramp area

I think for me the big eureka moment was that there was no "Short Cuts" between floors on the day when the event took place I just told myself , ok she must have taken the stairs shortcut sometimes which exist between floors in parking plaza

That theory bit the dust next day when I inspected the area closely every thing was fenced
IMG00083-20200311-1732.jpg

Last edited:
@AZADPAKISTAN2009 its strange that they dont have stairs but have elevators, what would they do in events of fire. Anyhoo.
You saw the dog lady on the same floor as you stopped on i.e. 5th - thats not unsual. Then she might have taken lift to get off on 2nd/3rd floor and wouldnt have to wait for the lift either cos it never went down after u both got off.

Just on 5th Twice and the Ramp between 3rd/2nd Floor

a) Once with me when I stopped by my car (1st parking sport) they walked past me down to 4th-floor

b) Once when I was reversing my car from 2nd spot where I parked to close my rear door
they seemed to be casually walking from same areas where we just came from, it may have taken me 10 second to get out and close rear door

c) Once at the Ramp between 2nd and 3rd floor my vehicle was on 3rd

May be if time permits will take the image of ramp area

I think for me the big eureka moment was that there was no "Short Cuts" between floors on the day when the event took place I just told myself , ok she must have taken the stairs shortcut sometimes which exist between floors in parking plaza

That theory bit the dust next day when I inspected the area closely every thing was fenced
View attachment 614037
Sorry for asking the obvious... Did she just simply walk down the ramp for vehicles?

This is obviously a glitch in the matrix, welcome to the club dude...!

I think I will use a stopwatch to calculate the distance / time it takes to travel

CASE 1:
a) Calculate time it takes to go one end of plaza from 5th floor elevator to 4th-floor elevator and take elevator back up to 5th and walk down and appear behind a car on 5th

**While the person would be walking , I would have reversed my car from position 1 to 2nd still on 5th plaza , coming out of car to close the door behind passenger seat and then reversing back to see the walking person now behind the car approaching from side of elevator , I think I stopped my vehicle for 20-30 seconds max

There was no one behind me when I got out of car to close the rear door
upon reversing only than I saw the 2 approach again from 5th floor elevator side

upload_2020-3-15_16-51-17.png

CASE 2:
b) Time it takes for car to drive from 5th floor to 3rd floor

c) Time it takes for person to walk from 5th floor standing in middle of floor to elevator on 5th and down to 3rd floor walk down to 2nd floor and then back up the ramp towards the elevators of 3rd floor

upload_2020-3-15_16-54-47.png

upload_2020-3-15_16-16-7.png

Just want to see if it is physically possible by walking a person can outpace a car
Can a person standing in the middle of 5th floor , go back up to floor elevator and then go in the lobby, then take elevator, elevator takes you down , you appear on 3rd floor you go down from there to 2nd floor and then you are walking back up towards the elevator on 3rd floor, so you end up intersecting the car which is on 3rd floor approaching the ramp to go down to 2nd floor floor

:coffee: I must find an answer to this mystery

Last edited:
So I did the time test ...for the car going down from 5th floor to 3rd
I used my stopwatch as I was leaving for home
  • 37 seconds !!! - Case 2

Tomorrow maybe will go from 5th to 3rd by the elevator route walk down ramp and back up from 2nd see how long it takes

Due to corona virus there is a lot of panic around the hospital/office locations where I work now there are masked nurses interviewing everyone entering /leaving however all that stuff is another story

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom