What's new

I saw something 2 days ago , I can't explain it

'Bhoot' means ghost. 99.999999% of people who believe in ghosts happen to have ancestry in UP, Bihar, MP etc. Khalai Makhlooq happens to be one such member.

- PRTP GWD
Not really. Most people in England also believe in ghosts.
There are many haunted buildings in this country .

Bhai Jaan that’s one of the reason Allah has given you a tongue. Should’ve spoken to her atleassst! And you just passed a passive comment. Aiween ki suspense

If you see something, say something. Aur aaap Khauf main mubtala hogaye.

Who you gonna call???

165-1657089_the-real-ghostbusters-real-ghostbusters-png.png

It's a fabrication to attract visitors to their theme exhibition.

- PRTP GWD
O really...
Watch "Paranormal survivor"
You will see how many "First" had ghostly experience and how much they believe in it.
None of them are north Indians

I think everyone has been thru the occasions when; and its mostly at nights; you think you saw someone in your peripheral vision and when you turn to look at that someone you swear it moved out of sight very quickly.

hallucinations are common when a person is suffering from a very serious disease like corona.

Yesterday's confirmation for Distance / Time for Car to reach 3rd floor
37 seconds !!! - Case 2

Today I did the second confirmation

> I walked the path, it took almost 2 minutes to reach the 3rd floor
> It took almost 35 seconds to just reach the elevator

I will admit the elevator did not arrive instantaneously but still at least more then 1 minute

shocked.png

It is not Humanly possible to walk and beat a car

I will admit when the lady crossed my path at 3rd , and was moving toward lobby with her head down I did not need a reason to look back I knew what I was observing

Last edited:
O really...
Watch "Paranormal survivor"
You will see how many "First" had ghostly experience and how much they believe in it.
None of them are north Indians
All that is a media hoax for entertainment purpose only – horror movies, television shows, novels etc. If an authentic survey poll is conducted it would reveal the opinion of real Britons.

- PRTP GWD

All that is a media hoax for entertainment purpose only – horror movies, television shows, novels etc. If an authentic survey poll is conducted it would reveal the opinion of real Britons.

- PRTP GWD
May be I know more about British people than you , because I live here and have been since decades?

May be I know more about British people than you , because I live here and have been since decades?
Do those 'British people' actually happen to be gypsies? Gypsies - who descend from North Indians - believe in this poppycock.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom