What's new

I saw something 2 days ago , I can't explain it

It happened in matter of few seconds I had paid for my parking ticket was just looking the receipt to confirm transaction went thru , was about to press the elevator button when this lady appeared to be standing beside the second elevator stated

"Oh let's go our elevator has arrived," I thought she was speaking to her dog made complete sense I got in without any second thought

Also, come to think of it I don't remember her paying her parking ticket as well

I thought being a staff member she may have a parking pass did not think too much about it before

I was only thinking about getting home as I was hungry

I did not wanted to drive all the way to Parking Checkout area and find my parking ticket was unpaid because transaction did not went thru , that is why I was checking my ticket / receipt
As you can't reverse your car in that case as gap to get out of parking plaza is very narrow

Last edited:
Maybe you were on a candid camera but since you did not get out to react they let you be. See if this comes up on any TV channel.

This is the most plausible explanation....

and ,no offence, but OP seems terribly situationally unaware when out and about outside of home......

R0BT87nAJlEH6bffbylmXam27WbD4-rxm3f4djx9rnWv5FDo361djOmuM0KIgp7QcG6lGnyZRMZABe9aliZTICzeFyWwPU9jxRiaWhFGZVCA_eJM0yz6Tv4ul7HnJT-3PFqMSWWHCQPEvPGHew3dzMfq7YhPkM829EMfW-ia1Hiu

:disagree:

The place where I parked the car on 5th floor and the door which takes you to lobby where elevator exist is at least good 15-20 second of walk

Then , of course, you open door enter and then press the elevator button and then get in then press button to go down

Then of course there is time when elevator goes down few floors and then it opens and then you walk out.

So if I left the 5th floor in my car driving around the plaza and her walking to elevator starting 5th floor she / her dog would not have any chance to reach the 2nd floor faster then me , actually cutting my car's path just before the ramp to go down to 2nd flood

And the funny thing is she was not coming out of the elevator on the third floor going towards 2nd floor, she was coming up from 2nd-floor ramp up "walking up" to the elevator lobby of the 3rd floor

parkingplaza_6.png

I believe car is faster than walking

As mentioned before I thought before there maybe could have been stairs between floors but I confirmed that on Friday there are no stairs I looked around

I checked my mirror before going down on 4th-floor ramp she was still on 5th standing when I started to turn and go down , so I did not even see her run towards elevator

:yu:

Last edited:
So here are two images this is the area where I was just about to go down the ramp on 5th floor when I looked behind in mirror I saw the lady as you can see there is considerable walking distance

The elevator ramp is where the bright lights are in the first picture , but you walk up the ramp where cars come down as well

IMG00084-20200311-1733.jpg

This area is the middle areas of the parking lot which are all fenced up and there are no stairs you can visualize if one person with dog was walking one end to other their is no way they can beat a car going around

IMG00083-20200311-1732.jpg

hauntedplace.png

So another interesting thing happened (march 14th Friday the 13th) in morning
this past Friday when I arrived in morning and parked on same floor , when I went to close the door of my vehicle my electronic key stopped working so I was forced to leave the car door open , reluctantly I had to do it I removed the car GPS from vehicle from fear of it being stolen

But in evening when I came back to car everything worked fine

Last edited:
So here are two images this is the area where I was just about to go down the ramp on 5th floor when I looked behind in mirror I saw the lady as you can see there is considerable walking distance

The elevator ramp is where the bright lights are in the first picture , but you walk up the ramp where cars come down as well

View attachment 614025

This area is the middle areas of the parking lot which are all fenced up and there are no stairs you can visualize if one person with dog was walking one end to other their is no way they can beat a car going around

View attachment 614026

So another interesting thing happened
this past friday when I arrived in morning and parked on same floor , when I went to close the door of my vehicle my electronic key stopped working so I was forced to leave the car door open , reluctantly I had to do it I removed the car GPS from vehicle from fear of it being stolen

But in evening when I came back to car every thing worked fine

She is with you now.. Probably staying in your car.

Keep the car door open to give her a chance to get in and out whenever she wants.

So I Joined a medical facility recently of course people are running away from Corona Virus I ended up coming closer to Medical facility been going thru Corona Virus mask tests and stuff still have to go thru tones of Immunization tests , however ... my post is not about that

I experienced a very odd thing on end of day thursday as I was going to my parking area to get my car after paying for the ticket

It started, immediately after I made a payment for my parking ticket , I moved to stand next to two elevator doors and pressed the button for door to open I did not realize that there was a women with a Dog standing now standing beside the second door she stated
"Come on let's go it's open (The elevator door)", I was not sure if she spoke to me or the dog she was holding a leash for
View attachment 611694

So not thinking too much I got into the Elevator , and stood one side of elevator with the dog between us two , I made a small comment "wow what a friendly dog" the dog was kinda large had fur like lamb , was very friendly looked at me happily

Then I looked at the women , she kept looking down on the smart phone device typing vigorously so not to make her worried I did not said much

When floor arrived I did not walked out first I let her and dog go out with motion while going out she briefly paused it felt like a pause but she walked out

"Come let's go find our car, in a cheerful voice" , did she talked to her dog ? or me could not tell must be her dog and she started to move toward the area where my car was parked I did not paid too much attention

My car was parked at 5th floor of parking plaza, I saw her visually go past my car obviously toward the 4th floor , thinking she must have parked the car on 4th .... So I got in my car reversed it and tried to move my car out
View attachment 611703

Ops I noticed I forgot my car door at back is open shit ... I parked again on the 5th floor just 2 parking away .... fixed the stuff that needed fixing and reversed my car back again
View attachment 611696

When I was reversing the car I noticed that the women and Dog , were appearing behind me as I was reversing the vehicle .... so I carefully paused and corrected my car and drove towards the 4th floor than 3rd floor as I was driving I was just asking a question in my head
View attachment 611701

How did the lady/dog managed to get back on 5th floor when I clearly saw them to towards the 4th floor !!! How / when did she again get back on 5th foor

But I was thinking I hope the lady does not feel I was being impolite as my car was reversing I did not realize she was near by

Then I think I was at 3rd or 2nd and in my car out of utter amazement ... I saw the lady and dog this time in front of my car she appeared

"Coming up from the 2nd or 3rd floor and was moving towards the elevators on that foor she had not found her car

View attachment 611702

I was shocked how the hell did she outpaced me to appear in front of me on 3rd or 2nd floor she was on foot and I was in my car , did she took a stairs ? were their stairs between 5th and 3rd floor can't possibly taken the elevator the come by after a reasonable wait
Earth is a much much more mysterious place than we 3-dimensional beings are able to notice. All kinds of creatures and phenomenons exist on the planet. Lucky you witnessed something which most people never get to experience.

@xyxmt ,

More members from your community spotted. Tere biradari ka.

- PRTP GWD

Last edited:
And here is the spot where I parked where my electronic car key stopped working in the morning

I left the car open but removed my GPS so it was not stolen

hauntedplace.png

A high level overview of what happened on 5th floor
parkingplaza_1-png.611703

parkingplaza_2-png.611696

parkingplaza_4-png.611702

Now if I as shocked how a person travelled around 4th floor to get back on 5th again in same time it took me to park my car and close rear door , it was even more shocking to the same person and dog appear on 3rd floor just casually walking in front

Last edited:
Were you on THC by any chance? Stuff happens on a trip, don't overthink and try and make sense of it in that case.

You could be on a natural high. Thats a thing too.

you should try to catch lady or dog and touch her when she was appearing repeatedly to confirm that whether she was a real woman or a ghost

Well I have not seen the person since that first incident
However the goosebump it gave me when I saw the person appear on 3rd floor and in front of my vehicle

The only thing which looked odd was the way the person had her head down walking in front of dog just calmly walking in front never looked towards the incoming car

As I drove past the two I did not look back in mirror
I was still trying to logically explain myself that just did not happen

3rdfloorrampup.jpg

Last edited:
I got a bit lost reading the post. Can you confirm, if you are saying that you saw her on everyfloor you went down in your car?

Back
Top Bottom