What's new

I left the US because of their hatred towards Muslims… this is my story

They are more motivated and are ready to sacrifice even more to get into the driving seat of Islam. Question is, do the rest of the Muslims care enough?

you talk like Islamist Mullah.

they talk $hit in the name of our religion

And if someone points that out

They say "don't malign Islam".

And you Sir are doing is the same thing. maligning Islam

These are the people now representing our beautiful religion

Damn these Islamists.

Damn them
I have a question for you that I can probably only ask you and not the Islamists on the thread.

It says on the pamphlets this particular line
"O Muslim brothers, slaves of the Chief of Medina, Last Messenger Hazrat Mohammad"

Do Muslims like to call themselves slaves of Hazrat Mohammad ? Is this considered acceptable or normal?

I have a question for you that I can probably only ask you and not the Islamists on the thread.

It says on the pamphlets this particular line
"O Muslim brothers, slaves of the Chief of Medina, Last Messenger Hazrat Mohammad"

Do Muslims like to call themselves slaves of Hazrat Mohammad ? Is this considered acceptable or normal?

may be may be for reverence ONLY

But Allah swt forbids slavery of any kind. We are ALL (you and I and every other person in the world) supposed to be MEN of God and not slaves. That means being righteous, truthful, and tolerant.

Allah swt asks two things from all of us (and I am sure you can easily related to this), just two things.

1. Practice Charity (meaning give away anything or everything you CAN to fellow human beings, while working and living the life to the fullest)
2. Practice meditation (Give yourself a break)

And none of it emphasizes any kind of slavery to a person or entity.

hope that helps.

you talk like Islamist Mullah.

they talk $hit in the name of our religion

And if someone points that out

They say "don't malign Islam".

And you Sir are doing is the same thing. maligning Islam

Because I am not a Muslim, it is not incumbent upon me to justify any actions by any Muslim groups on the scale of right and wrong. And since I have the advantage of looking at the situation from a strategic point of view, rather than a religious or righteous one, I will only say what I see.

So, what does it matter who do I sound like. For all I know, I never tried to malign Islam. Yet, by accusing me of the same, you, sir, are showing the characteristic of those very same pseudo-Mullahs who go on rampage in their own neighborhood whenever they hear of someone burning Quran thousands of miles away.

If you were to get so offended by such slight hints that you go on to proactively accuse me of maligning Islam, even when I clearly did not do so - all that when I am not even obligated to respect Islam, then how are you any different from those whom you yourself accuse of maligning Islam?

Please do not try to force your point of view on me.

may be may be for reverence ONLY

But Allah swt forbids slavery of any kind. We are ALL (you and I and every other person in the world) supposed to be MEN of God and not slaves. That means being righteous, truthful, and tolerant.

Allah swt asks two things from all of us (and I am sure you can easily related to this), just two things.

1. Practice Charity (meaning give away anything or everything you CAN to fellow human beings, while working and living the life to the fullest)
2. Practice meditation (Give yourself a break)

And none of it emphasizes any kind of slavery to a person or entity.

hope that helps.
1. You explained scripture - which was useful but I disagree based on what I have been told by some other members on the forum - maybe Aeronaut if I recall correctly.
Doesnt Quran give guidelines about how to treat your slaves? That means slavery was acceptable though limitations placed on misuse/abuse of slaves.

2. My question was from popular culture. Is it culturally acceptable in Pakistan to call themselves/fellow Muslims as slaves of Prophet Muhammad?

3. Is it common for people to refer to Muslims in Pakistan as slaves of Prophet Muhammad?

I think I'm going to leave the US because I'm being treated so horribly here :cry:
go to afghanistan, you ill know your value......may be 1 million or so :D..... and then you will know how much usa government loves you....

No need to single out Pakistanis for missing satire.
No, but I've seen way too often here commenters who post before they've read articles all the way through.

Most Americans believe that The Wizard of Oz was just a children's book, and most Brits believe that Gulliver's Travels was just innocuous entertainment.
I think Wiz was just a children's book, and that Brits always recognized Gulliver as political satire.

Yeah well, that is precisely what I meant, that you were making up a sad little story for some sad, sad hidden agenda. Furthermore, it is impolite to refer to someone as a son!

Qadianis will have to answer for their deeds, I will have to answer for mine so why the F***, would I murder anyone? And there was terrorism in Pakistan in 1947 too?? And for what damned reason would anyone blame Ahmadi's for Sunni on Sunni terrorism?

I don't need to make up stories unlike your mullahs who make up fairy tales and feed it to gullible idiots like you who then go on to kill innocent people.

First "qadiani" to be martyred in Pakistan was in 1948. When your mullah brethren martyred an Ahmadi Major in quetta due to his faith.

Don't message me again. I have no time for idiots like you.

...2. My question was from popular culture. Is it culturally acceptable in Pakistan to call themselves/fellow Muslims as slaves of Prophet Muhammad?

3. Is it common for people to refer to Muslims in Pakistan as slaves of Prophet Muhammad?

The word "slave" is a loaded word.

People do name their kids "Ghulam Rasul" or "Ghulam nabi",

However I don't think they mean to be slave in physical sense.

But the point you raise is important one. And I believe Islamist goons have taken this generic concept of slavery to new lows as they use it to issue death warrants to minorities.

1. You explained scripture - which was useful but I disagree based on what I have been told by some other members on the forum - maybe Aeronaut if I recall correctly.
Doesnt Quran give guidelines about how to treat your slaves? That means slavery was acceptable though limitations placed on misuse/abuse of slaves.
that was a transition period. And misuse/abuse was strictly prohibited.

But I don't want to sound like the supporter of slavery.

If a holy book even Quran (and it doesn't support slavery) says slavery is good, in 2014 mindset, i'll be the first to rebel

peace to you

No, but I've seen way too often here commenters who post before they've read articles all the way through.

I think Wiz was just a children's book, and that Brits always recognized Gulliver as political satire.

We can debate the specific examples I gave some other time. My point was that ordinary people around the world don't get political satire unless it is explained to them.

I don't need to make up stories unlike your mullahs who make up fairy tales and feed it to gullible idiots like you who then go on to kill innocent people.

First "qadiani" to be martyred in Pakistan was in 1948. When your mullah brethren martyred an Ahmadi Major in quetta due to his faith.

Don't message me again. I have no time for idiots like you.

Everybody is being targeted in Pakistan regardless of age, race, religion, caste or creed. Should we all start cursing Pakistan or wake up united against the international conspiracies???

Yeah its better that you do not engage me either!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom