What's new

I left the US because of their hatred towards Muslims… this is my story

What a douche!

internet-memes-amons-true-identity.png

What is funny is that the sunnis still support zionist Al Qaeda because they think they only attacks the shias

Actually Al Qaeda are very bad for muslims because they behead taking the name of Allah TMM

Muslims must attack and destroy all salafists everywhere if they want to luve in peace and be respected by other people

btw you forgot to add one thing.

JEW USA

Wtf are you on about? Not my problem if you want to live in denial and not my problem if the article was too clever for you. And I can pay you back in the same coin, so avoid ad hominem attacks.

If, to you, living in denial is equatable to facing the truth then may us all live in denial!!

Ahmadis, Shias, Boris, Agha Khanis, Christians, Hindus and even Jews live amongst us the same as we do. I can understand why the article appeals to you, the attraction to this thread, of your kind, is proof enough what the article was supposed to achieve.

If, to you, living in denial is equatable to facing the truth then may us all live in denial!!

Ahmadis, Shias, Boris, Agha Khanis, Christians, Hindus and even Jews live amongst us the same as we do. I can understand why the article appeals to you, the attraction to this thread, of your kind, is proof enough what the article was supposed to achieve.

Ok mate, I apologize for posting in this thread, am sure everything is fine and dandy and Pakistan. :)

Ahmadis do not face any "prosecution"? Jee I wish my relative in Pakistan knew that before they killed him. I bet a random ignorant posters rant on PDF would have saved him...and you seem to have a rather strange definition of a bigot..Where did you get ur education from? Lal masjid?

If we do go by the count of 'relatives' that have been killed in Pakistan, our population would be running in the negative!! So make all the stories that you want to, the citizens of Pakistan, who actually live here, know exactly what you are up to.

And bringing in isolated incidents or bigoted attacks on minorities is simply pathetic as evidently, the attacks on the much larger Sunni population, outweighs all other attacks. We are in a state of war, things may not be perfect but man you guys do throw some BS, don't you?

I seem to have a rather strange definition of 'bigot'?? Hmm....perhaps you weren't even admitted to Lal Masjid, hence your frustration, and apparent lack of interpretation of simple sentences and understanding of common words!

@ the people who are confused about the identity of the writer, let me tell you he's definitely an Ahmadi, if you don't believe just go check out his youtube channel.

He could be the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad himself for all we care!! So long as he does not spread BS about Pakistan!

If we do go by the count of 'relatives' that have been killed in Pakistan, our population would be running in the negative!! So make all the stories that you want to, the citizens of Pakistan, who actually live here, know exactly what you are up to.

And bringing in isolated incidents or bigoted attacks on minorities is simply pathetic as evidently, the attacks on the much larger Sunni population, outweighs all other attacks. We are in a state of war, things may not be perfect but man you guys do throw some BS, don't you?

I seem to have a rather strange definition of 'bigot'?? Hmm....perhaps you weren't even admitted to Lal Masjid, hence your frustration, and apparent lack of interpretation of simple sentences and understanding of common words!

!
you are a bigot if you talk like one

you must be living far away from the country.

Because Ahmadi masjids were bombed and 80+ died in single incident in Lahore.

So please cut this cr@P

Your ilk make us the majority Pakistanis look terrible monsters.

Pathetic Islamists

@Roybot,
Try reading the article now,

I left India because of their hatred towards Muslims… this is my story. I was born in 1982, in the beautiful Indian city of Mumbai. A proud patriotic Muslim indian, my dad would decorate our house with lights every 15 of August

Fast forward to the year 2001, when I got admitted to one of India's top medical schools – Grant Medical University in Mumbai. Moving From Mumbai was hard. I stayed in the dorm. Every morning, when I went to take a shower, I saw a sticker on one of the bathroom mirrors on my floor that said,

‘Whoever is a friend of the Muslims is a traitor of Gao mata and of India ’.

In the evenings, sometimes, I would go to the reading room to study. Right on the entrance door, I would find the same sticker. I saw similar messages written on public vans and buses and plastered on walls across Mumbai. I heard fiery speeches against Muslims by Hindu clerics in downtown Mumbai, some calling for my death. I felt intimidated, unwelcomed and unaccepted.

I often wondered why there was not a single Muslim student, out of the thousands at Grant Uni, who had the moral integrity to tear down the hate stickers on campus – hate stickers that openly attacked me for being Muslim.

Would gandi not preach love and peace? What had happened to those who claimed to follow him? I waited and waited for my five years at medical school but these stickers never came down.

Then, when I found out that a group of Hindu students had forced the administration of Grant Medical College in Delhi to expel all 23 of its Muslim students from that medical school, and were threatening widespread violence, I forgot my own pain for a bit. At least I was still able to pursue my studies. These other students had lost their careers merely for having an identity.

Soon after, I also found out that Muslim engineering students at University of Engineering and Technology (UET) were forbidden to eat in the university cafeteria and dorm kitchens. Muslim student groups had complained that Hindu presence was making the food filthy and hurting the sentiment of ordinary Muslims at UET. I forgot my pain once again. At least, I could still eat freely at Grant.

The atmosphere of intimidation never grew calm. I had some HIndu friends but most were friends as long as I did not express my religious views openly. Attacks on Muslims kept growing and discrimination against them had become an accepted norm. Even Muslim graves were attacked in cities across the India for polluting Indian soil. I still decided to stay in the India and help people in and around Mumbai. I continued to hope things would improve.

However, after a series of other targeted attacks on fellow Muslim doctors, I decided to leave India in 2008. I could not take it anymore. I moved to America to pursue a career in cardiology. My friends ask me if I will ever return to India. I think I will but not until the Hindu clergy stops condemning me as ‘worthy of death’ and the Indian government stops jailing me for calling myself a Muslim openly and for professing my faith as I deem fit.

I miss India a lot but I also love my new homeland. There are a few bigots here as well but I never have to worry about them. My friends come to my rescue before I know it. I am different but I am loved. I feel welcomed and accepted. I have the freedom to speak and profess my faith. Until my motherland is reformed, I shall stay in America God willing.

I am currently pursuing a degree in cardiology in Boston and this is my story.

I left India because of their hatred towards Muslims… this is my story – The Express Tribune Blog

Its funny how almost no one in the Express Tribune comment section got the article, and everyone's busy playing the evil America and Muslim victim card :lol:.

[

Ahmedis are considered Muslims in India, as it's not a radical country. SO you are an epic fail here. STudy one more year and try the exam again. :lol:

you are a bigot if you talk like one

you must be living far away from the country.

Because Ahmadi masjids were bombed and 80+ died in single incident in Lahore.

So please cut this cr@P

Your ilk make us the majority Pakistanis look terrible monsters.

Pathetic Islamists

It makes me a bigot because I identified one?

I live in Karachi

Sunni Masjids have been bombed almost every Friday, and have had faced firing attacks a whole lot more then any attack on Ahmadi's, should the Sunnis migrate out of Pakistan and start blaming all of Pakistan for acts of terrorists, who are on the payroll of external agencies????

If by 'cut the crap' you actually mean, 'go out of your way to agree with bigots sitting outside Pakistan' then I cannot comply.

It's actually posts like yours that make you look terribly stupid, see the difference b/w 'terrible' and 'terribly'???

Pathetic Qadianist!!

I believe the gentleman's name is Kashif Chaudhry (utube channel KashMD), famous on Youtube for posting embarrassing stuff for Molvis. Well at least that's how I view the extraordinary gentleman.

I know him well. He has already screwed a lot of dumbs. Hope we get some more PDF dumbs in open.

He could be the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad himself for all we care!! So long as he does not spread BS about Pakistan!

Huh? what is your first paragraph supposed to mean? That I'm making up a story about a murder of ahmadis? really son? you're really that low of a human being that you think I'd be making up stories on a random forum which has no bearing on my life what so ever? Sad.

Well, you have been murdering ahmadis since in 1947 (in Pakistan), only recently have the terrorists turned against you because you tried to use them for your political benefits. Don't blame ahmadis when your sunni brethren murder you sunnis. Ahmadis have never killed anyone for their faith.

I wouldn't even want to attend Lal Masjid, I just wouldn't be able to qualify for it under the most twisted brain category admission rule. I am not frustrated at all, it's you who seems to be perturbed by the apparent showing of sympathy towards ahmadis on this particular thread.

And as for your last sentence you can go hang it out on the washing line, Pakistan is not your dad's jagir that me or someone else can't criticize its laws or society. The fact is, Pakistan is full of hateful little idiots like you who claim to be the moral guardians of the integrity of Pakistan. Don't lecture me on Patriotism, go do something worthwhile for Pakistan first before telling someone over the internet to not criticize Pakistan.

Excellent article, but unfortunately very few would get it. It seems the OP himself didn't get it. :lol:

What is funny is that the sunnis still support zionist Al Qaeda because they think they only attacks the shias

Actually Al Qaeda are very bad for muslims because they behead taking the name of Allah TMM

Muslims must attack and destroy all salafists everywhere if they want to live in peace and be respected by other people

I live in Pakistan and your statement all Sunnis are part of this hate is far far from the truth. Infact after all terrorist attacks Sunni pakistanis have stood next to us hands in hands and helped. So please don't brush every pakistani with same color.

Back
Top Bottom